Changes in the institutional environment and the institutions of governance: extending the contributions of transaction cost economics within the management control literature
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul L. Joskow, 1997. "Restructuring, Competition and Regulatory Reform in the U.S. Electricity Sector," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 119-138, Summer.
- van der Meer-Kooistra, Jeltje & Vosselman, Ed G. J., 2000. "Management control of interfirm transactional relationships: the case of industrial renovation and maintenance," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 51-77, January.
- Baron, David P & Myerson, Roger B, 1982. "Regulating a Monopolist with Unknown Costs," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 911-930, July.
- Merino, Barbara D., 1993. "An analysis of the development of accounting knowledge: A pragmatic approach," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 18(2-3), pages 163-185, April.
- Baiman, Stanley, 1990. "Agency research in managerial accounting: A second look," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 341-371.
- David Sappington, 1980. "Strategic Firm Behavior under a Dynamic Regulatory Adjustment Process," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 11(1), pages 360-372, Spring.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:77:y:1983:i:02:p:281-296_24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tiessen, P. & Waterhouse, J. H., 1983. "Towards a descriptive theory of management accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 8(2-3), pages 251-267, May.
- Jarrell, Gregg A., 1979. "Pro-producer regulation and accounting for assets : The case of electric utilities," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 93-116, August.
- A. E. Fernández Jilberto, 1991. "Introduction," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 3-9, March.
- Spekle, Roland F., 2001. "Explaining management control structure variety: a transaction cost economics perspective," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 419-441.
- N/A, 2002. "Documents," South Asia Economic Journal, Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 3(2), pages 336-337, September.
- N/A, 2002. "Documents," South Asian Survey, , vol. 9(2), pages 287-304, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan M. Ramon-Jeronimo & M. Concepcion Alvarez-Dardet Espejo & David Naranjo-Gil, 2008. "Effects of management control systems on commitment in inter-organizational relationships," Working Papers 08.03, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Frank A.G. den Butter & Jelle Joustra, 2014. "The Industrial Organisation of the Dance Industry in the Netherlands: a Transaction Cost Perspective on Hybrid Forms of Organisation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-095/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Shapiro, Brian & Matson, Diane, 2008. "Strategies of resistance to internal control regulation," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(2-3), pages 199-228.
- Chris Hunt & Dunstan, Keitha, 2008. "Why do Queensland Urban Water Entities Resist the Adoption of User Pays Pricing?," Working Paper Series 3999, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:28:y:2003:i:5:p:417-441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.