Strategic Behaviour under Regulation Benchmarking
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul L. Joskow, 1997. "Restructuring, Competition and Regulatory Reform in the U.S. Electricity Sector," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 119-138, Summer.
- Pascal Courty & Gerald Marschke, 2004.
"An Empirical Investigation of Gaming Responses to Explicit Performance Incentives,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(1), pages 23-56, January.
- Courty, Pascal & Marschke, Gerald, 2002. "An Empirical Investigation of Gaming Responses to Explicit Performance Incentives," CEPR Discussion Papers 3164, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gerald Marschke & Pascal Courty, 2002. "An Empirical Investigation of Gaming Responses to Explicit Performance Incentives," Discussion Papers 02-06, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Massimo Filippini, 1998. "Are Municipal Electricity Distribution Utilities Natural Monopolies?," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(2), pages 157-174, June.
- Paul L. Joskow, 2006. "Incentive Regulation for Electricity Networks," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 4(2), pages 3-9, 07.
- Hart, Oliver D & Moore, John, 1988.
"Incomplete Contracts and Renegotiation,"
Econometric Society, pages 755-785.
- Hardman Moore, John & Hart, Oliver, 1985. "Incomplete Contracts and Renegotiation," CEPR Discussion Papers 60, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean Tirole & Jean-Jaques Laffont, 1985. "Using Cost Observation to Regulate Firms," Working papers 368, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- A. Yatchew, 2000. "Scale economies in electricity distribution: a semiparametric analysis," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(2), pages 187-210.
- Massimo Filippini & Joerg Wild, 1998. "The Estimation of an Average Cost Frontier to Calculate Benchmark Tariffs for Electricity Distribution," SOI - Working Papers 9803, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Crew, Michael A & Kleindorfer, Paul R, 1996. "Incentive Regulation in the United Kingdom and the United States: Some Lessons," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 211-225, May.
- Severin Borenstein & James B. Bushnell & Frank A. Wolak, 2002. "Measuring Market Inefficiencies in California's Restructured Wholesale Electricity Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 1376-1405.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1986. "Using Cost Observation to Regulate Firms," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 614-641, June.
- John Vickers & George Yarrow, 1988. "Privatization: An Economic Analysis," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262720116, January.
- Kjell G. Salvanes & Sigve Tjøtta, 1998. "A Test for Natural Monopoly with Application to Norwegian Electricity Distribution," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 13(6), pages 669-685, December.
- Mark Armstrong & Simon Cowan & John Vickers, 1994. "Regulatory Reform: Economic Analysis and British Experience," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262510790, January.
- Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M., 2000. "Benchmarking and regulation: international electricity experience," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 107-130, September.
- Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael, 2003. "International benchmarking and regulation: an application to European electricity distribution utilities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(15), pages 1609-1622, December.
- Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M., 2001. "International Benchmarking and Yardstick Regulation: An Application to European Electricity Utilities," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0115, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J-M- Glachant & H. Khalfallah & Y. Perez & V. Rious & M. Saguan, 2013. "Implementing Incentive Regulation and Regulatory Alignment with Resource Bounded Regulators," Competition and Regulation in Network Industries, Intersentia, pages 265-291.
- Antonio Estache & Sergio Perelman & Lourdes Trujillo, 2006. "Infrastructure Reform in Developing Economies: Evidence from a survey of efficiency measures," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/44062, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- John J. García & Francesc Trillas, 2012.
"Regulatory Reform and Corporate Control in European Energy Industries,"
DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF
010664, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Jean-Michel Glachant, Haikel Khalfallah, Yannick Perez, Vincent Rious and Marcelo Saguan, 2012. "Implementing Incentive Regulation and Regulatory Alignment with Resource Bounded Regulators," RSCAS Working Papers 2012/31, European University Institute.
- Jean-Michel Glachant & Haikel Khalfallah & Yannick Perez & Vincent Rious & Marcelo Saguan, 2013. "Implementing incentive regulation through an alignment with resource bounded regulators," Post-Print halshs-00767872, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsgaming; strategic behaviour; regulation; benchmarking; electricity;
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-02-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2003-02-18 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2003-02-18 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-IND-2003-02-20 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:0312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .