An analysis of the development of accounting knowledge: A pragmatic approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vassili Joannides & Danture Wickramasinghe & Nicolas Berland, 2012. "Critiques On Gray-Hofstede'S Model: What Impact On Cross-Cultural Accounting Research?," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00690933, HAL.
- Covaleski, Mark A. & Dirsmith, Mark W. & Samuel, Sajay, 2003. "Changes in the institutional environment and the institutions of governance: extending the contributions of transaction cost economics within the management control literature," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 417-441, July.
- Panozzo, Fabrizio, 1997. "The making of the good academic accountant," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 447-480, July.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9497 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zambon, Stefano & Zan, Luca, 2000. "Accounting relativism: the unstable relationship between income measurement and theories of the firm," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 799-822, November.
- Francis Rousseaux & Pierre Saurel & Jean Petit, 2014. "Knowledge Engineering or Digital Humanities? Territorial Intelligence, a Case in Point," Post-Print hal-01084712, HAL.
- Napier, Christopher J., 2006. "Accounts of change: 30 years of historical accounting research," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(4-5), pages 445-507.
- Brian A. Rutherford, 2013. "A Pragmatist Defence of Classical Financial Accounting Research," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 49(2), pages 197-218, June.
- Biondi Yuri, 2012. "What Do Shareholders Do? Accounting, Ownership and the Theory of the Firm: Implications for Corporate Governance and Reporting," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-29, June.
- Vassili Joannides & Danture Wickramasinghe & Nicolas Berland, 2012. "Critiques on gray-hofstede’s model: what impact on cross-cultural accounting research?," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01661667, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:18:y:1993:i:2-3:p:163-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.