Extending Institutional Analysis through Theoretical Triangulation: Regulation and Activity-Based Costing in Portuguese Telecommunications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:25:y:2014:i:6:p:489-510 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:aosoci:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:62-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ildikó Réka CARDOS & Stefan PETE, 2011. "Activity-based Costing (ABC) and Activity-based Management(ABM)Implementation – Is This the Solution for Organizations to Gain Profitability?," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 32(1(41)), pages 151-168, June.
- Arjaliès, Diane-Laure, 2011. "Exploring the role of objects in the transformation of logics: a practice perspective," Les Cahiers de Recherche 952, HEC Paris.
- Mulligan, Emer & Oats, Lynne, 2016. "Tax professionals at work in Silicon Valley," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 63-76.
- Moll, Jodie & Hoque, Zahirul, 2011. "Budgeting for legitimacy: The case of an Australian university," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 86-101, February.
- Anne Riviere & Marie Boitier, 2011. "Liberté et responsabilité des universités : Comment le contrôle de gestion participe à la construction d'un système de pilotage de la performance ?," Post-Print hal-00650567, HAL.
- Tharusha N. Gooneratne & Zahirul Hoque, 2013. "Management control research in the banking sector: A critical review and directions for future research," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(2), pages 144-171, June.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:40:y:2016:i:c:p:8-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Covaleski, Mark A. & Dirsmith, Mark W. & Weiss, Jane M., 2013. "The social construction, challenge and transformation of a budgetary regime: The endogenization of welfare regulation by institutional entrepreneurs," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 333-364.
- Martijn van der Steen, 2011. "The emergence and change of management accounting routines," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(4), pages 502-547, May.
- Sinikka Moilanen, 2008. "The role of accounting in the management control system: a case study of a family-led firm," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(3), pages 165-183, October.
- Martijn van der Steen, 2009. "Inertia and management accounting change: The role of ambiguity and contradiction between formal rules and routines," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(5), pages 736-761, June.
- Cardos Ildiko Reka & Pete Stefan, 2011. "Managerial And Cost Accounting Practices - A Romanian Overview," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 484-490, December.
- Sven Modell & Fredrika Wiesel, 2008. "Marketization and Performance Measurement in Swedish Central Government: A Comparative Institutionalist Study," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 44(3), pages 251-283.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:50:y:2018:i:c:p:15-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diane-Laure Arjaliès, 2011. "Exploring the role of objects in the transformation of logics: a practice perspective," Working Papers hal-00633462, HAL.
- Marco Morelli & Francesca Lecci, 2014. "Management control systems (MCS) change and the impact of top management characteristics: the case of healthcare organisations," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 267-298, January.
- Inês Cruz & Maria Major & Robert W. Scapens, 2009. "Institutionalization and practice variation in the management control of a global/local setting," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(1), pages 91-117, January.
- Mostafa Jazayeri & Danture Wickramsinghe & Tharusha Gooneratne, 2011. "Convergence versus divergence of performance measurement systems: Lessons from spatial variations," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(3), pages 292-314, August.
- José María González González, 2010. "Determinants of socially responsible corporate behaviours in the Spanish electricity sector," Social Responsibility Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(3), pages 386-403, August.
- Ildikó Réka CARDOS & Stefan PETE & Vasile Daniel CARDOS, 2012. "An Overview On The Adoption And Implementation Of Activity - Based Costing In Practice," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 35(2(44)), pages 185-200, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:16:y:2007:i:1:p:59-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.