The Swedish Investment Funds System as a Stabilization Rule
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 13 (1982)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1775 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC 20036|
Phone: (202) 797-6000
Fax: (202) 797-6004
Web page: http://www.brookings.edu/economics.aspx
More information through EDIRC
- John B. Taylor, 1983. "Optimal Stabilization Rules in a Stochastic Model of Investment with Gestation Lags," NBER Working Papers 1225, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McGrattan, Ellen R., 1994.
"The macroeconomic effects of distortionary taxation,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 573-601, June.
- Ellen R. McGrattan, 1991. "The macroeconomic effects of distortionary taxation," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 37, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1983. "Using Monetary Control to Dampen the Business Cycle: A New Set of First Principles," NBER Working Papers 1210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agell, Jonas & Englund, Peter & Sodersten, Jan, 1996. "Tax Reform of the Century -- the Swedish Experiment," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 49(4), pages 643-664, December.
- Agell, J & Englund, P & Sodersten, J, 1996. "Tax reform of the Century - the Swedish Experiment," Papers 1996-13, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Agell, Jonas & Englund, Peter & Södersten, Jan, 1996. "Tax Reform of the Century - The Swedish Experiment," Working Paper Series 1996:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Charles Himmelberg & Alessandra del Boca & Marzio Galeotti & Paola Rota, 2005. "Investment and Time to Plan: A Comparison of Structures vs. Equipment in a Panel of Italian Firms," Working Papers 2005.54, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Kevin Hassett & Jan Sodersten, 1995. "Taxation and Corporate Investment: The Impact of the 1991 Swedish Tax Reform," NBER Working Papers 5189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Auerbach, A.J. & Hassett, K. & Sodersten, J., 1995. "Taxation and Corporate Investment: The Impact of the 1991 Swedish Tax Reform," Papers 8, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Fuhrer, Jeffrey C., 1997. "Towards a compact, empirically-verified rational expectations model for monetary policy analysis," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 197-230, December.
- Jeffrey C. Fuhrer, 1996. "Towards a compact, empirically verified rational expectations model for monetary policy analysis," Working Papers 96-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Lee, Gabriel S., 1999. "Housing Investment Dynamics, Period of Production, and Adjustment Costs," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-25, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:13:y:1982:i:1982-1:p:57-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed