The Swedish Investment Funds System as a Stabilization Rule
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John B. Taylor, 1983. "Optimal Stabilization Rules in a Stochastic Model of Investment with Gestation Lags," NBER Working Papers 1225, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Himmelberg & Alessandra del Boca & Marzio Galeotti & Paola Rota, 2005. "Investment and Time to Plan: A Comparison of Structures vs. Equipment in a Panel of Italian Firms," Working Papers 2005.54, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lee, Gabriel S., 1999. "Housing Investment Dynamics, Period of Production, and Adjustment Costs," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Agell, Jonas & Englund, Peter & Sodersten, Jan, 1996.
"Tax Reform of the Century -- the Swedish Experiment,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 49(4), pages 643-664, December.
- Agell, J & Englund, P & Sodersten, J, 1996. "Tax reform of the Century - the Swedish Experiment," Papers 1996-13, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Agell, Jonas & Englund, Peter & Södersten, Jan, 1996. "Tax Reform of the Century - The Swedish Experiment," Working Paper Series 1996:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Kevin Hassett & Jan Sodersten, 1995.
"Taxation and Corporate Investment: The Impact of the 1991 Swedish Tax Reform,"
NBER Working Papers
5189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Auerbach, A.J. & Hassett, K. & Sodersten, J., 1995. "Taxation and Corporate Investment: The Impact of the 1991 Swedish Tax Reform," Papers 8, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Fuhrer, Jeffrey C., 1997.
"Towards a compact, empirically-verified rational expectations model for monetary policy analysis,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 197-230, December.
- Jeffrey C. Fuhrer, 1996. "Towards a compact, empirically verified rational expectations model for monetary policy analysis," Working Papers 96-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- McGrattan, Ellen R., 1994.
"The macroeconomic effects of distortionary taxation,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 573-601, June.
- Ellen R. McGrattan, 1991. "The macroeconomic effects of distortionary taxation," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 37, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1983. "Using Monetary Control to Dampen the Business Cycle: A New Set of First Principles," NBER Working Papers 1210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; Swedish Investment Funds System; stabilization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:13:y:1982:i:1982-1:p:57-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esbrous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.