Taxation and Corporate Investment: The Impact of the 1991 Swedish Tax Reform
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Auerbach, A.J. & Hassett, K. & Sodersten, J., 1995. "Taxation and Corporate Investment: The Impact of the 1991 Swedish Tax Reform," Papers 8, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
References listed on IDEAS
- Auerbach, Alan J, 1989.
"Tax Reform and Adjustment Costs: The Impact on Investment and Market Value,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 30(4), pages 939-962, November.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1986. "Tax Reform and Adjustment Costs: The Impact on Investment and Market Value," NBER Working Papers 2103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bergstrom, Villy & Sodersten, Jan, 1984. " Do Tax Allowances Stimulate Investment?," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(2), pages 244-268.
- Dufwenberg, Martin & Koskenkylä, Heikki & Södersten, Jan, 1994. "Manufacturing investment and taxation in the Nordic countries," Research Discussion Papers 8/1994, Bank of Finland.
- Auerbach, Alan J. & Hassett, Kevin, 1992.
"Tax policy and business fixed investment in the United States,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 141-170, March.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Kevin Hassett, 1991. "Tax Policy and Business Fixed Investment in the United States," NBER Working Papers 3619, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sodersten, Jan, 1989. " The Investment Funds System Reconsidered," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(4), pages 671-687.
- Dufwenberg, Martin & Koskenkyla, Heikki & Sodersten, Jan, 1994. " Manufacturing Investment and Taxation in the Nordic Countries," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96(3), pages 443-461.
- John B. Taylor, 1982. "The Swedish Investment Funds System as a Stabilization Rule," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 13(1), pages 57-106.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Joel Slemrod, 1997. "The Economic Effects of the Tax Reform Act of 1986," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 589-632, June.
- Karzanova Irina, 2005. "Impact of tax regime on real sector investment in Russia: marginal effective tax rates for physical, human and R&D capital," EERC Working Paper Series 05-16e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Cummins, Jason G. & Hassett, Kevin A. & Hubbard, R. Glenn, 1996.
"Tax reforms and investment: A cross-country comparison,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(1-2), pages 237-273, October.
- Jason G. Cummins & Kevin A. Hassett & R. Glenn Hubbard, 1995. "Tax Reforms and Investment: A Cross-Country Comparison," NBER Working Papers 5232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cummins, J.G. & Hassett, K.A. & Hubbard, R.G., 1995. "tax Reforms and Investment: A Cross-Country Comparison," Working Papers 95-28, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Hovick Shanazarian, 2006. "Corporate Financial Dynamics: A Pecking-Order Approach," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 61(4), pages 516-534, February.
More about this item
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:5189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.