The Investment Funds System Reconsidered
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Araujo, A & Scheinkman, Jose A, 1977. "Smoothness, Comparative Dynamics, and the Turnpike Property," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(3), pages 601-620, April.
- Sharma, Sunil, 1987. "On the existence and uniqueness of value functions in models of labor market dynamics," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 349-352.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davis, Steven J & Henrekson, Magnus, 1999.
"Explaining National Differences in the Size and Industry Distribution of Employment,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 59-83, February.
- Steven J. Davis & Magnus Henrekson, 1997. "Explaining National Differences in the Size and Industry Distribution of Employment," NBER Working Papers 6246, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Du Rietz, Gunnar & Johansson, Dan & Stenkula, Mikael, 2014. "Swedish Capital Income Taxation (1862–2013)," Working Paper Series 1004, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 10 Sep 2015.
- Gunnar Forsling, 1998. "Utilization of tax allowances," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 11(2), pages 96-109, Autumn.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Kevin Hassett & Jan Sodersten, 1995.
"Taxation and Corporate Investment: The Impact of the 1991 Swedish Tax Reform,"
NBER Working Papers
5189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Auerbach, A.J. & Hassett, K. & Sodersten, J., 1995. "Taxation and Corporate Investment: The Impact of the 1991 Swedish Tax Reform," Papers 8, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Auerbach, Alan J., 1992. "Investment policies to promote growth," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 157-184.
- Davis, Steven J. & Henrekson, Magnus, 1997. "Explaining National Differences in the Size and Industrial Distribution of Employment," Working Paper Series 482, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Dufwenberg, Martin & Koskenkylä, Heikki & Södersten, Jan, 1994. "Manufacturing investment and taxation in the Nordic countries," Research Discussion Papers 8/1994, Bank of Finland.
- Lindstrom, Tomas, 1998. "A fuzzy design of the willingness to invest in Sweden," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-17, July.
- Du Rietz, Gunnar & Johansson, Dan & Stenkula, Mikael, 2014.
"A 150-year Perspective on Swedish Capital Income Taxation,"
HUI Working Papers
101, HUI Research.
- Du Rietz, Gunnar & Johansson, Dan & Stenkula, Mikael, 2014. "A 150-year Perspective on Swedish Capital Income Taxation," Working Papers 2014:2, Örebro University, School of Business.
More about this item
KeywordsFund allocation; tax; investment incentive;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .