Emotions That Influence Purchase Decisions And Their Electronic Processing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shun Yin Lam & Mark Vandenbosch & John Hulland & Michael Pearce, 2001. "Evaluating Promotions in Shopping Environments: Decomposing Sales Response into Attraction, Conversion, and Spending Effects," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(2), pages 194-215, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Consoli, Domenico & Musso, Fabio, 2010. "Marketing 2.0: A new marketing strategy," MPRA Paper 31116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Domenico Consoli, 2010. "A New Concept of Marketing: The Emotional Marketing," BRAND. Broad Research in Accounting, Negotiation, and Distribution, EduSoft Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 52-59, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- M. Alex Syaekhoni & Ganjar Alfian & Young S. Kwon, 2017. "Customer Purchasing Behavior Analysis as Alternatives for Supporting In-Store Green Marketing Decision-Making," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(11), pages 1-22, November.
- Pauwels, Koen & Leeflang, Peter S.H. & Teerling, Marije L. & Huizingh, K.R. Eelko, 2011. "Does Online Information Drive Offline Revenues?," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 1-17.
- Deng, Ziliang & Wang, Zeyu, 2016. "Early-mover advantages at cross-border business-to-business e-commerce portals," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 6002-6011.
- Haans, A.J. & Gijsbrechts, E., 2011. "One-deal-fits-all? : On category sales promotion effectiveness in smaller versus larger supermarkets," Other publications TiSEM 2c1a69db-bdfa-4988-a84c-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kocas, Cenk & Pauwels, Koen & Bohlmann, Jonathan D., 2018. "Pricing Best Sellers and Traffic Generators: The Role of Asymmetric Cross-selling," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 28-43.
- Gauri, Dinesh K. & Ratchford, Brian & Pancras, Joseph & Talukdar, Debabrata, 2017. "An Empirical Analysis of the Impact of Promotional Discounts on Store Performance," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 93(3), pages 283-303.
- Chapados, Nicolas & Joliveau, Marc & L’Ecuyer, Pierre & Rousseau, Louis-Martin, 2014. "Retail store scheduling for profit," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(3), pages 609-624.
- Dinesh Kumar Gauri & Janos Gabor Pauler & Minakshi Trivedi, 2009. "Benchmarking Performance in Retail Chains: An Integrated Approach," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(3), pages 502-515, 05-06.
- Graham, Charles & Khan, Kamran & Ilyas, Muhammad, 2019. "Estimating the value of passing trade from pedestrian density," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 103-111.
- Wang, Wei & Li, Gang & Fung, Richard Y.K. & Cheng, T.C.E., 2019. "Mobile Advertising and Traffic Conversion: The Effects of Front Traffic and Spatial Competition," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 84-101.
- Arjen van Lin & Els Gijsbrechts, 2019. "“Hello Jumbo!” The Spatio-Temporal Rollout and Traffic to a New Grocery Chain After Acquisition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 67(5), pages 2388-2411, May.
- Olga Perdikaki & Saravanan Kesavan & Jayashankar M. Swaminathan, 2012. "Effect of Traffic on Sales and Conversion Rates of Retail Stores," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 14(1), pages 145-162, January.
- Haans, Hans & Gijsbrechts, Els, 2011. "“One-deal-fits-all?” On Category Sales Promotion Effectiveness in Smaller versus Larger Supermarkets," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 87(4), pages 427-443.
- Boone, Tonya & Ganeshan, Ram & Jain, Aditya & Sanders, Nada R., 2019. "Forecasting sales in the supply chain: Consumer analytics in the big data era," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 170-180.
- Xiaoling Zhang & Shibo Li & Raymond R. Burke, 2018. "Modeling the effects of dynamic group influence on shopper zone choice, purchase conversion, and spending," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 46(6), pages 1089-1107, November.
- Epstein, Leonardo D. & Flores, Arturo A. & Goodstein, Ronald C. & Milberg, Sandra J., 2016. "A new approach to measuring retail promotion effectiveness: A case of store traffic," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4394-4402.
- Arpita Khare & Saumya Dixit & Subhro Sarkar, 2020. "Factors affecting website continuance intention: a study of Indian travel websites," Information Technology & Tourism, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 243-271, June.
- Flamand, Tulay & Ghoniem, Ahmed & Haouari, Mohamed & Maddah, Bacel, 2018. "Integrated assortment planning and store-wide shelf space allocation: An optimization-based approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 134-149.
- Prediger, Maciel & Huertas-Garcia, RubÃ©n & GÃ¡zquez-Abad, Juan Carlos, 2019. "Store flyer design and the intentions to visit the store and buy: The moderating role of perceived variety and perceived store image," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 202-211.
More about this item
Keywordsemotions; emotional marketing; emotional brand; emotions measurement; sentiment analysis.;
All these keywords.
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:alu:journl:v:2:y:2009:i:11:p:45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan-Constantin Danuletiu). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.