A Brief Assesment Of The Monetary Situation In Romania During The Financial Crises And Facing The Euro Adoption
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Barro, 2013. "Inflation and Economic Growth," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 14(1), pages 121-144, May.
- Coenen, Günter & McAdam, Peter & Straub, Roland, 2008.
"Tax reform and labour-market performance in the euro area: A simulation-based analysis using the New Area-Wide Model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 2543-2583, August.
- McAdam, Peter & Straub, Roland & Coenen, Günter, 2007. "Tax reform and labour-market performance in the euro area: a simulation-based analysis using the New Area-Wide Model," Working Paper Series 747, European Central Bank.
- Lorenzo Bini Smaghi & Giovanni Ferri, 2006. "Revisiting the European Monetary System Experience: Were Some Members More Equal than Others?," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 35(2), pages 151-172, July.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:19:y:2013:i:2:p:85-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klaus Weyerstrass & Daniela Grozea-Helmenstein, 2013.
"A Macroeconometric Model for Serbia,"
International Advances in Economic Research,
Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, pages 85-106.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Mano, Yukichi, 2011. "An investigation into the positive effect of an educated wife on her husband’s earnings: the case of Japan in the period between 2000 and 2003," MPRA Paper 31097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coenen, Günter & Mohr, Matthias & Straub, Roland, 2008.
"Fiscal consolidation in the euro area: Long-run benefits and short-run costs,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 912-932, September.
- Mohr, Matthias & Straub, Roland & Coenen, Günter, 2008. "Fiscal consolidation in the euro area: long-run benefits and short-run costs," Working Paper Series 902, European Central Bank.
- Ferreira, Alex Luiz & Leon-Ledesma, Miguel A., 2007.
"Does the real interest parity hypothesis hold? Evidence for developed and emerging markets,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, pages 364-382.
- FERREIRA Alex Luiz & LEON-LEDESMA Miguel A., "undated". "Does the Real Interest Parity Hypothesis Hold? Evidence for Developed and Emerging Markets," EcoMod2003 330700053, EcoMod.
- Alex Luiz Ferreira & Miguel León-Ledesma, 2003. "Does the Real Interest Parity Hypothesis Hold? Evidence for Developed and Emerging Markets," Studies in Economics 0301, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Lipinska, Anna, 2006.
"The Maastricht convergence criteria and optimal monetary policy for the EMU accession countries,"
1795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lipinska, Anna, 2007. "The Maastricht convergence criteria and optimal monetary policy for the EMU accession countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19702, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Anna Lipinska, 2007. "The Maastricht Convergence Criteria and Optimal Monetary Policy for the EMU Accession Countries," CEP Discussion Papers dp0808, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary integration; real convergence; economic crises; monetary policy;
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aio:rteyej:v:1:y:2010:i:15s:p:11-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ionascu Costel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fecraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.