An Algorithm Based Approach For Romania’S Road Towards The Euro-Area Membership Status. In Search Of A Suitable Example
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 1 (2011)
Issue (Month): 17 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Str. A.I. Cuza nr. 13, Craiova|
Phone: 004 0251 411317
Fax: 004 0251 411317
Web page: http://feaa.ucv.ro/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Petroulas, Pavlos, 2007.
"The effect of the euro on foreign direct investment,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 1468-1491, August.
- Pavlos Petroulas, 2006. "The Effect of the Euro on Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers 48, Bank of Greece.
- Petroulas, Pavlos, 2004. "The Effect of the Euro on Foreign Direct Investment," Research Papers in Economics 2004:5, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Anna Lipinska, 2007.
"The Maastricht Convergence Criteria and Optimal Monetary Policy for the EMU Accession Countries,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0808, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Anna Lipinska, 2007. "The Maastricht convergence criteria and optimal monetary policy for the EMU accession countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19702, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lipińska, Anna, 2008. "The Maastricht Convergence Criteria and Optimal Monetary Policy for the EMU Accession Countries," Working Paper Series 0896, European Central Bank.
- Lipinska, Anna, 2006. "The Maastricht convergence criteria and optimal monetary policy for the EMU accession countries," MPRA Paper 1795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Domenico Giannone & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2005.
"Trends and cycles in the Euro Area: how much heterogeneity and should we worry about it?,"
- Giannone, Domenico & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2006. "Trends and cycles in the euro area: how much heterogeneity and should we worry about it?," Working Paper Series 0595, European Central Bank.
- Hayo, Bernd & Volker Clausen, 2003.
"Monetary Policy in the Euro Area - Lessons from the First Years,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003
103, Royal Economic Society.
- Volker Clausen & Bernd Hayo, 2002. "Monetary Policy in the Euro Area - Lessons from the First Years," Macroeconomics 0205006, EconWPA.
- Clausen, Volker & Hayo, Bernd, 2002. "Monetary policy in the Euro area: Lessons from the first years," ZEI Working Papers B 09-2002, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- FERREIRA Alex Luiz & LEON-LEDESMA Miguel A., .
"Does the Real Interest Parity Hypothesis Hold? Evidence for Developed and Emerging Markets,"
- Ferreira, Alex Luiz & Leon-Ledesma, Miguel A., 2007. "Does the real interest parity hypothesis hold? Evidence for developed and emerging markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 364-382, April.
- Alex Luiz Ferreira & Miguel León-Ledesma, 2003. "Does the Real Interest Parity Hypothesis Hold? Evidence for Developed and Emerging Markets," Studies in Economics 0301, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Arratibel, Olga & Furceri, Davide & Martin, Reiner, 2008. "Real convergence in Central and Eastern European EU Member States: which role for exchange rate volatility?," Working Paper Series 0929, European Central Bank.
- Lorenzo Bini Smaghi & Giovanni Ferri, 2006. "Revisiting the European Monetary System Experience: Were Some Members More Equal than Others?," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 35(2), pages 151-172, 07.
- Ignazio Angeloni & Michael Flad & Francesco Paolo Mongelli, 2005. "Economic and monetary integration of the new Member States - helping to chart the route," Occasional Paper Series 36, European Central Bank.
- Gerdesmeier, Dieter & Mongelli, Francesco Paolo & Roffia, Barbara, 2007.
"The Eurosystem, the US Federal Reserve and the Bank of Japan: similarities and differences,"
Working Paper Series
0742, European Central Bank.
- Dieter Gerdesmeier & Francesco Paolo Mongelli & Barbara Roffia, 2007. "The Eurosystem, the U.S. Federal Reserve, and the Bank of Japan: Similarities and Differences," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(7), pages 1785-1819, October.
- Francesco Paolo Mongelli, 2008. "European Economic and Monetary Integration, and the Optimum Currency Area Theory," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 302, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aio:rteyej:v:1:y:2011:i:17:p:133-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ionascu Costel)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.