The Eurosystem, the US Federal Reserve and the Bank of Japan: similarities and differences
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dieter Gerdesmeier & Francesco Paolo Mongelli & Barbara Roffia, 2007. "The Eurosystem, the U.S. Federal Reserve, and the Bank of Japan: Similarities and Differences," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(7), pages 1785-1819, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corrado Macchiarelli, 2013.
"On the Joint Test of the Uncovered Interest Parity and the Ex-ante Purchasing Power Parity,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 519-535, August.
- Macchiarelli, Corrado, 2011. "A VAR analysis for the uncovered interest parity and the ex-ante purchasing power parity: the role of macroeconomic and financial information," Working Paper Series 1404, European Central Bank.
- Donato Masciandaro, 2016. "More than the Human Appendix: Fed Capital and Central Bank Financial Independence," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1635, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Barthélemy, Jean & Clerc, Laurent & Marx, Magali, 2011.
"A two-pillar DSGE monetary policy model for the euro area,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1303-1316, May.
- Barthélemy, J. & Clerc L. & Marx, M., 2008. "A Two-Pillar DSGE Monetary Policy Model for the Euro Area," Working papers 219, Banque de France.
- Jean Barthélemy & Magali Marx, 2011. "A two-pillar DSGE monetary policy model for the euro area," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/7umo3loae88, Sciences Po.
- Schmidt, Torsten & Zimmermann, Tobias, 2007. "Why are the Effects of Recent Oil Price Shocks so Small?," Ruhr Economic Papers 29, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Jovanovic, Branimir & Petreski, Marjan, 2012. "Monetary policy in a small open economy with fixed exchange rate: The case of Macedonia," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 594-608.
- Katrin Wölfel & Christoph S. Weber, 2017. "Searching for the Fed’s reaction function," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 191-227, February.
- Tanya Molodtsova & Alex Nikolsko‐Rzhevskyy & David H. Papell, 2011.
"Taylor Rules and the Euro,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43, pages 535-552, March.
- Tanya, Molodtsova & Nikolsko-Rzhevskyy, Alex & Papell, David, 2008. "Taylor Rules and the Euro," MPRA Paper 11348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tanya Molodtsova & Alex Nikolsko-Rzhevskyy & David H. Papell, 2009. "Taylor Rules and the Euro," Emory Economics 0903, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Galimberti, Jaqueson K. & Moura, Marcelo L., 2013.
"Taylor rules and exchange rate predictability in emerging economies,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 1008-1031.
- Galimberti, Jaqueson K. & Moura, Marcelo L., 2010. "Taylor Rules and Exchange Rate Predictability in Emerging Economies," Insper Working Papers wpe_214, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Francesco Paolo Mongelli, 2008. "European Economic and Monetary Integration, and the Optimum Currency Area Theory," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 302, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Ince, Onur, 2014.
"Forecasting exchange rates out-of-sample with panel methods and real-time data,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 1-18.
- Onur Ince, 2013. "Forecasting Exchange Rates Out-of-Sample with Panel Methods and Real-Time Data," Working Papers 13-04, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Torsten Schmidt & Tobias Zimmermann, 2007. "Why are the Effects of Recent Oil Price Shocks so Small?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0029, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Assoc. Prof. Anca Tãnasie Ph.D & Lect. Rãzvan Tudor Tãnasie PhD, 2011. "An Algorithm Based Approach For Romania’S Road Towards The Euro-Area Membership Status. In Search Of A Suitable Example," Revista Tinerilor Economisti (The Young Economists Journal), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(17), pages 133-140, November.
- Duan, Qihong & Wei, Ying & Chen, Zhiping, 2014. "Relationship between the benchmark interest rate and a macroeconomic indicator," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 220-226.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0029 is not listed on IDEAS
- Singleton,John, 2010. "Central Banking in the Twentieth Century," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521899093.
More about this item
Keywordscentral banks and their policies; monetary policy; monetary policy committees.;
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbwps:2007742. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.