Strategic Planning And High Performance Human Resource Management Practices In Pakistani Smes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wiesner, Retha & Millett, Bruce, 2012. "Strategic approaches in Australian SMEs: Deliberate or emergent?," Journal of Management & Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(01), pages 98-122, January.
- Alex Bryson & John Forth & Simon Kirby, 2005. "High-Involvement Management Practices, Trade Union Representation And Workplace Performance In Britain," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 52(3), pages 451-491, July.
- Jan de Kok & Deanne den Hartog, 2006. "High Performance Work Systems, Performance and Innovativeness in Small Firms," Scales Research Reports N200520, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Wiesner, Retha & McDonald, Jim & Banham, Heather C, 2007. "Australian small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs): A study of high performance management practices," Journal of Management & Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(03), pages 227-248, September.
More about this item
KeywordsPakistan; Strategic Planning; High Performance Human Resource Management Practices; SMEs;
- M51 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Firm Employment Decisions; Promotions
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aio:manmar:v:xii:y:2014:i:2:p:123-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin Barbu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fecraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.