The Monetary Policy Of The National Bank Of Romania In The Inflation Targeting Era. A Taylor Rule Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marjan Petreski & Branimir Jovanovic, 2013. "Monetary Policy in China: The Role of the Qualitative Instruments," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 20(3), pages 437-442, November.
- Kempa, Bernd & Wilde, Wolfram, 2011. "Sources of exchange rate fluctuations with Taylor rule fundamentals," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2622-2627.
- Conrad, Christian & Eife, Thomas A., 2012.
"Explaining inflation-gap persistence by a time-varying Taylor rule,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 419-428.
- Conrad, Christian & Eife, Thomas A., 2012. "Explaining Inflation-Gap Persistence by a Time-Varying Taylor Rule," Working Papers 0521, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Albulescu, Claudiu Tiberiu, 2013. "Financial Stability and Monetary Policy: A Reduced-Form Model for the EURO Area," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 62-81, March.
- Lee, Dong Jin & Son, Jong Chil, 2013. "Nonlinearity and structural breaks in monetary policy rules with stock prices," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 1-11.
- Frömmel, Michael & Garabedian, Garo & Schobert, Franziska, 2011.
"Monetary policy rules in Central and Eastern European Countries: Does the exchange rate matter?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 807-818.
- M. Frömmel & G. Garabedian & F. Schobert, 2009. "Monetary Policy Rules in Central and Eastern European Countries: Does the Exchange Rate Matter?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/611, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- André de Melo Modenesi & Norberto Martins & Rui Modenesi, 2013. "A modified Taylor rule for the Brazilian economy: convention and conservatism in eleven years of inflation targeting (2000-2010)," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 463-482.
- Marius Alin Andries, 2008. "Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanism In Romania - A Var Approach," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 11(11(528)(s), pages 250-260, November.
- Nojković, Aleksandra & Petrović, Pavle, 2015. "Monetary policy rule in inflation targeting emerging European countries: A discrete choice approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 577-595.
- Olson, Eric & Enders, Walter & Wohar, Mark E., 2012. "An empirical investigation of the Taylor curve," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 380-390.
- Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Mutascu, Mihai & Andries, Alin Marius, 2013. "Decomposing time-frequency relationship between producer price and consumer price indices in Romania through wavelet analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 151-159.
- Paweł Baranowski & Paweł Gajewski, 2016.
"Credible enough? Forward guidance and perceived National Bank of Poland's policy rule,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 89-92, February.
- Pawel Baranowski & Pawel Gajewski, 2015. "Credible enough? Forward guidance and per-ceived National Bank of Poland’s policy rule," Lodz Economics Working Papers 2/2015, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.
- Blaise Gadanecz & Ken Miyajima & Jörg Urban, 2015. "Optimized Taylor rules with domestic bond yields in emerging market economies," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(9), pages 688-692, June.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetay policy; Taylor rule; National Bank of Romania;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aic:revebs:y:2015:d:16:caprarub. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sireteanu Napoleon-Alexandru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feaicro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.