The Agricultural Industry And Economic Growth In South Africa – An Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Keller, Wolfgang, 2002.
"Trade and the Transmission of Technology,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 5-24, March.
- Wolfgang Keller, 1996. "Trade and the Transmission of Technology," Development and Comp Systems 9609001, EconWPA.
- Keller, W., 1997. "Trade and the Transmission of Technology," Working papers 9620r, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Wolfgang Keller, 1997. "Trade and the Transmission of Technology," Development and Comp Systems 9707001, EconWPA.
- Keller, W., 1996. "Trade and the Transmission of Technology," Working papers 9620, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Valerie Mignon & Sandrine Lardic, 2004.
"The exact maximum likelihood estimation of ARFIMA processes and model selection criteria: A Monte Carlo study,"
AccessEcon, vol. 3(21), pages 1-16.
- S. Lardic & V. Mignon, 2003. "The exact minimum likelihood estimation of ARFIMA processes and model selection criteria: A Monte Carlo study," THEMA Working Papers 2003-06, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1993. "The role of macroeconomic factors in growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 485-512, December.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2004:i:21:p:1-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emmanuel Dubois & Sandrine Lardic & Valérie Mignon, 2004.
"The Exact Maximum Likelihood-Based Test for Fractional Cointegration: Critical Values, Power and Size,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 24(3), pages 239-255, July.
- E. Dubois & S. Lardic & V. Mignon, 2003. "The exact maximum likelihood-based test for fractional cointegration: critical values, power and size," THEMA Working Papers 2003-26, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Bakucs, Lajos Zoltan & Ferto, Imre, 2005. "Monetary Impacts and Overshooting of Agricultural Prices in a Transition Economy," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24711, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- David Dollar & Aart Kraay, 2004. "Trade, Growth, and Poverty," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(493), pages 22-49, February.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural sector; South Africa; Debt crisis; economic growth; cyclical reversion;
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aic:revebs:y:2009:i:4:teweldemedhinm. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sireteanu Napoleon-Alexandru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feaicro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.