Stochastic Dynamic Modeling: An Aid To Agricultural Lender Decision Making
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Saxowsky, David M. & Gustafson, Cole R. & Ali, Mir B. & Braaten, Joan M. & Rotering, Jeff, 1987. "Economic Impact of North Dakota Laws that Permit Delayed or Partial Repayment of Agricultural Debt July 1, 1986," Agricultural Economics Reports 23462, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Gustafson, Cole R. & Barry, Peter J. & Sonka, Steven T., 1988. "Machinery Investment Decisions: A Simulated Analysis For Cash Grain Farms," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(02), December.
- Simon, Herbert A., 1984. "On the behavioral and rational foundations of economic dynamics," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 35-55, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mjelde, James W. & Harris, Wesley D. & Conner, J. Richard & Schnitkey, Gary D. & Glover, Michael K. & Garoian, Lee, 1992. "Existence Of Unique Limiting Probability Vectors In Stochastic Processes With Multiple Transition Matrices," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(02), December.
- Otima, Ruth M. A., 1994. "Predicting loan repayment performance: a case of Kenyan farm borrowers," ISU General Staff Papers 1994010108000018175, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wjagec:32463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.