The Effects Of Recession On The Rural-Farm Economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gardner, Bruce L., 1976. "The Effects of Recession on the Rural-Farm Economy," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(01), pages 13-22, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dale E. Hathaway, 1959. "Agriculture in an Unstable Economy Revisited," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 41(3), pages 487-499.
- Schultz, Theodore W, 1975. "The Value of the Ability to Deal with Disequilibria," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 827-846, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maoyong Fan & Anita Alves Pena & Jeffrey M. Perloff, 2016.
"Effects of the Great Recession on the U.S. Agricultural Labor Market,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 98(4), pages 1146-1157.
- Fan, Maoyong & Pena, Anita Alves & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 2015. "Effects of the Great Recession on the U.S. Agricultural Labor Market," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt15v0h4v7, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Redfern, J. Martin, 1976. "Discussion Of The Effects Of Recession On The Rural-Farm Economy," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 8(01), July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:29943. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.