Consumer Perceptions And Attitudes Towards Bovine Somatotropin
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Tongzhe & Bernard, John C. & Johnston, Zachary A. & Messer, Kent D. & Kaiser, Harry M., 2017.
"Consumer preferences before and after a food safety scare: An experimental analysis of the 2010 egg recall,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 25-34.
- Li, Tongzhe & Bernard, John & Johnston, Zachary & Messer, Kent & Kaiser, Harry, 2016. "Consumer Preferences Before and After a Food Safety Scare: An Experimental Analysis of the 2010 Egg Recall," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235438, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Loren W. Tauer, 1994.
"The value of segmenting the milk market into bST-Produced and Non-bST-Produced milk,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(1), pages 3-12.
- Tauer, Loren W., 1992. "The Value of Segmenting the Milk Market into bST-Produced and Non-bST-Produced Milk," Working Papers 128119, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Kaiser, Harry M., 1992. "Market Impacts Of Bovine Somatropin: A Supply And Demand Analysis," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(01), July.
- W. Lesser & John Bernard & Kaafee Billah, 1999. "Methodologies for ex ante projections of adoption rates for agbiotech products: Lessons learned from rBST," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(2), pages 149-162.
- Baker, Gregory A. & Burnham, Thomas A., 2001. "The Market For Genetically Modified Foods: Consumer Characteristics And Policy Implications," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 4(04).
- Jura Liaukonyte & Nadia A. Streletskaya & Harry M. Kaiser, 2015. "The Long-Term Impact of Positive and Negative Information on Food Demand," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 63(4), pages 539-562, December.
- Ravenswaay, Eileen O. van, 1993. "Research Needs in the Valuation of Food Safety and Nutrition," Staff Papers 201172, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Govindasamy, Ramu & Liu, Donald & Kliebenstein, James, 1993. "Economic Impacts of Porcine Somatotropin on a Farrow-to-Finish Hog Farm Operation," ISU General Staff Papers 199302010800001247, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Tauer, Loren W., 1993. "Segmenting the Milk Market into bST-Produced and Non-bST-Produced Milk," Staff Papers 121326, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer/Household Economics; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nejare:28850. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.