World Fibers Demand
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Barten, Anton P, 1993. "Consumer Allocation Models: Choice of Functional Form," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 129-158.
- Dudley, George E., 1974. "U.S. Textile Fiber Demand: Price Elasticities in Major End-Use Markets," Technical Bulletins 158591, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Keller, W.J. & Van Driel, J., 1985. "Differential consumer demand systems," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 375-390.
- Selvanathan, E. Antony, 1985. "An even simpler differential demand system," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 343-347.
- Mues, Colin & Simmons, Phil, 1988. "The Effects of US Farm Policy on Australian Cotton Revenues," 1988 Conference (32nd), February 8-11, 1988, Melbourne, Australia 144045, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoque, Ziaul & Farquharson, Robert J. & Taylor, Ian & Walker, Steve & Osten, Vikki & Jones, Randall E., 2003. "The economic cost of weeds in dryland cotton production systems of Australia," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57893, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Suwen Pan & Mohamadou Fadiga & Samarendu Mohanty & Mark Welch, 2007. "Cotton In A Free Trade World," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(1), pages 188-197, January.
- Suwen Pan & Samarendu Mohanty & Mark Welch & Don Ethridge & Mohamadou Fadiga, 2007. "Effects Of Chinese Currency Revaluation On World Fiber Markets," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(2), pages 185-205, April.
- James Fogarty, 2004. "The Own-Price Elasticity of Alcohol: A Meta-Analysis," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 04-01, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsdemand systems; fibers demand; international consumption comparisons; Demand and Price Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:15298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.