Amenity Benefits And Public Policy: An Application To The Connecticut Dairy Sector
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lopez, Rigoberto A. & Altobello, Marilyn A. & Shah, Farhed A., 1994. "Amenity Benefits and Public Policy: An Application to the Connecticut Dairy Sector," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(02), pages 485-496, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- L. J. Hubbard, 1992. "Two-Tier Pricing For Milk: A Re-Examination," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 343-354.
- Rigoberto A. Lopez & Farhed A. Shah & Marilyn A. Altobello, 1994. "Amenity Benefits and the Optimal Allocation of Land," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 70(1), pages 53-62.
- Gardner, Bruce L., 1994.
"Commercial Agriculture in Metropolitan Areas: Economics and Regulatory Issues,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(01), pages 100-109, April.
- Gardner, Bruce L., 1994. "Commercial Agriculture In Metropolitan Areas: Economics And Regulatory Issues," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 23(1), April.
- Huang, Kuo S., 1985.
"U.S. Demand for Food: A Complete System of Price and Income Effects,"
157014, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Huang, Kuo S., 1985. "U.S Demand for Food: A Complete System of Price and Icome Effects," Technical Bulletins 206507, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Perekhozhuk Oleksandr & Hockmann Heinrich & Fertő Imre & Bakucs Lajos Zoltán, 2013.
"Identification of Market Power in the Hungarian Dairy Industry: A Plant-Level Analysis,"
Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Hockmann, Heinrich & Bakucs, Lajos Zoltan & Ferto, Imre, 2011. "Identification Of Market Power In The Hungarian Dairy Industry: A Plant-Level Analysis," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114768, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Peterson, Jeffrey M., 1999. "Optimal Agricultural Land Pricing Policies Under Multiple Externalities In A Global Economy," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21613, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Chidmi, Benaissa & Lopez, Rigoberto A. & Cotterill, Ronald W., 2003. "Retail Oligopoly Power And Fluid Milk Prices In Boston," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22107, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rigoberto A. Lopez & Nataliya Plesha, 2013. "Economic And Sustainability Impacts Of Connecticut’S Public Act 09-229 To Support Dairy Farming," Outreach Reports 17, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
More about this item
KeywordsAmenity benefits; Policy; Dairy; Land use; Land Economics/Use; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:15176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.