Process Innovation Activity in a Mixed Oligopsony: The Role of Marketing Cooperatives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard J. Sexton & Terri A. Sexton, 1987. "Cooperatives as Entrants," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 18(4), pages 581-595, Winter.
- Kostas Karantininis & Angelo Zago, 2001. "Endogenous Membership in Mixed Duopsonies," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1266-1272.
- Albaek, Svend & Schultz, Christian, 1998. "On the relative advantage of cooperatives," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 397-401, June.
- Konstantinos Giannakas & Murray Fulton, 2005. "Process Innovation Activity in a Mixed Oligopoly: The Role of Cooperatives," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(2), pages 406-422.
- Berit Tennbakk, 1995. "Marketing Cooperatives In Mixed Duopolies," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 33-45.
- Murray Fulton & Konstantinos Giannakas, 2001. "Organizational Commitment in a Mixed Oligopoly: Agricultural Cooperatives and Investor-Owned Firms," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1258-1265.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Viaggi, Davide & Cuming, David, 2012. "Innovation in Multiple Networks and Networks of Networks: The Case of the Fruit Sector in Emilia-Romagna," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 3(3).
- Merel, Pierre R. & Saitone, Tina L. & Sexton, Richard J., 2009. "Cooperatives and Quality-Differentiated Markets: Strengths, Weaknesses, and Modeling Approaches," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 37(2).
More about this item
Keywordsmarketing cooperatives; process innovation; mixed oligopsony; retained earnings; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Public Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlorco:163490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caehuil.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.