The Effect Of Rounding On The Probability Distribution Of Regrading In The U.S. Peanut Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kyle Stiegert & B. Wade Brorsen, 1996. "The distribution of futures prices: diffusion-jump versus generalized beta-2," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(5), pages 303-305.
- Akgiray, Vedat & Booth, Geoffrey, 1986. "Stock Price Processes with Discontinuous Time Paths: An Empirical Examination," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 21(2), pages 163-184, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Marcoul & John Lawrence, 2007.
"Grader Bias in Cattle Markets? Evidence from Iowa,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(4), pages 890-903.
- Brent Hueth & John D. Lawrence & Philippe Marcoul, 2004. "Grader Bias in Cattle Markets? Evidence from Iowa," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 04-wp355, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Marcoul, Philippe & Lawrence, John D. & Hueth, Brent, 2006. "Grader Bias In Cattle Markets? Evidence From Iowa," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21123, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hueth, Brent & Marcoul, Philippe & Lawrence, John D., 2007. "Grader Bias in Cattle Markets? Evidence from Iowa," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11465, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hatchett, Robert B. & Brorsen, B. Wade & Anderson, Kim B., 2010.
"Optimal Length of Moving Average to Forecast Futures Basis,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 35(1), April.
- Hatchett, Robert B. & Brorsen, B. Wade & Anderson, Kim B., 2009. "Optimal Length of Moving Average to Forecast Futures Basis," 2009 Conference, April 20-21, 2009, St. Louis, Missouri 53048, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
More about this item
Keywordsgrading; normal-jump distribution; peanuts; regrading; rounding; Crop Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jloagb:14652. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaggea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.