Modeling of Avian Influenza Mitigation Policies Within the Backyard Segment of the Poultry Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- LÃ©onard,Daniel & Long,Ngo van, 1992.
"Optimal Control Theory and Static Optimization in Economics,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521331586, March.
- LÃ©onard,Daniel & Long,Ngo van, 1992. "Optimal Control Theory and Static Optimization in Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521337465, March.
- Paarlberg, Philip L. & Seitzinger, Ann Hillberg & Lee, John G., 2007. "Economic Impacts of Regionalization of a Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Outbreak in the United States," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 39(02), August.
- Richard D. Horan & Eli P. Fenichel & Christopher A. Wolf & Benjamin M. Gramig, 2010. "Managing Infectious Animal Disease Systems," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 2(1), pages 101-124, October.
- Elbakidze, Levan & McCarl, Bruce A., 2006.
"Animal Disease Pre-Event Preparedness versus Post-Event Response: When Is It Economic to Protect?,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(02), pages 327-336, August.
- Elbakidze, Levan & McCarl, Bruce A., 2006. "Animal Disease Pre-Event Preparedness versus Post-Event Response: When is it Economic to Protect?," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(02), August.
- Elbakidze, Levan, 2007. "Economic Benefits of Animal Tracing in the Cattle Production Sector," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(01), April.
- Taha, Fawzi A., 2007. "How Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza (H5N1) Has Affected World Poultry-Meat Trade," Miscellaneous Publications 7360, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Bicknell, Kathryn & Wilen, James E. & Howitt, Richard E., 1999. "Public policy and private incentives for livestock disease control," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 43(4), December.
- Rondeau, Daniel, 2001. "Along the Way Back from the Brink," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 156-182, September.
- Karl M. Rich & Alex Winter-Nelson, 2007. "An Integrated Epidemiological-Economic Analysis of Foot and Mouth Disease: Applications to the Southern Cone of South America," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(3), pages 682-697.
- Djunaidi, Harjanto & Djunaidi, Andrew C.M., 2007. "The Economic Impacts of Avian Influenza on World Poultry Trade and the U.S. Poultry Industry: A Spatial Equilibrium Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 39(02), August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boisvert, Richard N. & Kay, David & Turvey, Calum G., 2012. "Macroeconomic costs to large scale disruptions of food production: The case of foot- and-mouth disease in the United States," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1921-1930.
- Mu, Jianhong H. & McCarl, Bruce A., 2010. "Avian Influenza outbreaks and poultry production mitigation strategies in the U.S," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116452, European Association of Agricultural Economists;Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Armbruster, Walter J., 2009. "Challenges and Issues in the Next Decade: A Proactive Role for Agricultural and Resource Economists," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 38(1), April.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptomatic and symptomatic periods; Avian influenza; Contact rates; Cost minimization; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:42463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.