Profit Patterns Across American Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- van Kooten, G Cornelis & Young, Douglas L & Krautkraemer, Jeffrey A, 1997. "A Safety-First Approach to Dynamic Cropping Decisions," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 24(1), pages 47-63.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brorsen, B. Wade, 2009. "Research: Are We Valuing the Right Stuff?," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(1), April.
- Blank, Steven C. & Erickson, Kenneth W. & Nehring, Richard F. & Hallahan, Charles B., 2006. "Agricultural Profits and Farm Household Wealth: A Farm-level and Cross-sectional Analysis," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21436, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Mishra, Ashok K. & Moss, Charles B. & Erickson, Kenneth W., 2006.
"Farm Wealth Inequality Within and Across States in the United States,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(02), pages 251-264, October.
- Erickson, Kenneth W. & Moss, Charles B. & Mishra, Ashok K., 2006. "Farm Wealth Inequality Within and Across States in the United States," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 35(2), October.
More about this item
Keywordsconvergence; return on assets; risk of ruin; Agribusiness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:31212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.