Willingness to Pay for Traceable Meat Attributes: A Meta-analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Loomis, John B. & White, Douglas S., 1996. "Economic benefits of rare and endangered species: summary and meta-analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 197-206, September.
- Jutta Roosen & Jayson L. Lusk & John A. Fox, 2003.
"Consumer demand for and attitudes toward alternative beef labeling strategies in France, Germany, and the UK,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(1), pages 77-90.
- Roosen, Jutta & Lusk, Jayson L. & Fox, John A., 2001. "Consumer Demand For And Attitudes Toward Alternative Beef Labeling Strategies In France, Germany, And The Uk," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20643, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lilavanichakul, Apichaya & Boecker, Andreas, 2013. "Consumer Acceptance of a New Traceability Technology: A Discrete Choice Application to Ontario Ginseng," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 16(4).
- Chiu, Leslie J. Verteramo & Gomez, Miguel I. & Liaukonyte, Jura & Kaiser, Harry M., 2015. "Socially Responsible Products: What Motivates Consumers to Pay a Premium?," 2016 Allied Social Science Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2016, San Francisco, California 212829, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Garavaglia, Christian & Marcoz, Elena Maria, 2014. "Willingness to pay for P.D.O. certification: an empirical investigation," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 5(1).
- Garavaglia, Christian & Mariani, Paolo, 2015. "How Much Do Consumers Value PDO Certifications? Estimates of WTP for PDO Dry-Cured Ham in Italy," 145th Seminar, April 14-15, 2015, Parma, Italy 200376, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ngoulma, Jeannot, 2015. "Consumers’ willingness to pay for dairy products: what the studies say? A Meta-Analysis," MPRA Paper 65250, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clark, Beth & Stewart, Gavin B. & Panzone, Luca A. & Kyriazakis, Ilias & Frewer, Lynn J., 2017. "Citizens, consumers and farm animal welfare: A meta-analysis of willingness-to-pay studies," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 112-127.
- Jin, Shaosheng & Zhang, Yan & Xu, Yining, 2015. "Amount of Information and consumers' willingness to pay for food traceability in China," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211811, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Baker, Derek & Mtimet, Nadhem & Pica-Ciamarra, Ugo & Nsiima, Longin, 2016. "Consumersâ€™ preferences for animal-source foods and retail outlets: The case of Tanzania," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(3), September.
- Chen, Maolong & Ortega, David. L & Wang, H.Holly, 2015. "Chinese consumers' perception of imported versus domestic pork quality," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205328, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Cai, Zhen & Aguilar, Francisco X., 2013. "Meta-analysis of consumer's willingness-to-pay premiums for certified wood products," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 15-31.
- Harvey, David & Hubbard, Carmen, 2013. "Reconsidering the political economy of farm animal welfare: An anatomy of market failure," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 105-114.
- White, Robin R. & Brady, Michael, 2014. "Can consumers’ willingness to pay incentivize adoption of environmental impact reducing technologies in meat animal production?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 41-49.
- Gibson, Fiona & Pannell, David & Boxall, Peter & Burton, Michael & Johnston, Robert & Kragt, Marit & Rogers, Abbie & Rolfe, John, 2016. "Non-market valuation in the economic analysis of natural hazards," Working Papers 236941, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Hansstein, Francesca Valeria, 2014. "Consumer Knowledge and Attitudes towards Food Traceability: A Comparison between the European Union, China and North America," Miscellaneous Papers 165744, Agecon Search.
- Mtimet, Nadhem & Baker, Derek & Pica-Ciamarra, Ugo & Jagwe, John, 2013. "Consumer Preferences for Animal Source Foods in Uganda: Quality, Retail Forms and Retail Outlets," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 4(2).
- Cicia, Gianni & Cembalo, Luigi & Del Giudice, Teresa & Scarpa, Riccardo, 2011. "The Impact of Country-of-Origin Information on Consumer Perception of Environment-Friendly Characteristics," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 2(1).
More about this item
KeywordsMeta-analysis; food traceability; Willingness to Pay; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Food Security and Poverty; Institutional and Behavioral Economics; Production Economics; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; Risk and Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ijofsd:97028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/centmde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.