Food Price Inflation And Consumer Welfare In Ghana
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blundell, Richard & Robin, Jean Marc, 1999.
"Estimation in Large and Disaggregated Demand Systems: An Estimator for Conditionally Linear Systems,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(3), pages 209-232, May-June.
- R, Blundell & Jean-Marc Robin, 1997. "Estimation in Large and Dissagregated Demand Systems : An Estimator for Conditionally Linear Systems," Working Papers 97-08, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Richard Blundell & Jean-Marc Robin, 1999. "Estimation in large and disaggregated demand systems: an estimator for conditionally linear systems," Post-Print hal-00359353, HAL.
- Wodon, Quentin & Tsimpo, Clarence & Coulombe, Harold, 2008. "Assessing the potential impact on poverty of rising cereals prices : the case of Ghana," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4740, The World Bank.
- Jed Friedman & James Levinsohn, 2002.
"The Distributional Impacts of Indonesia's Financial Crisis on Household Welfare: A "Rapid Response" Methodology,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 16(3), pages 397-423, December.
- Jed Friedman & James Levinsohn, 2001. "The Distributional Impacts of Indonesia's Financial Crisis on Household Welfare: "A Rapid Response Methodology"," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 387, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jed Friedman & James Levinsohn, 2001. "The Distributional Impacts of Indonesia's Financial Crisis on Household Welfare: A "Rapid Response" Methodology," NBER Working Papers 8564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jed Friedman & James Levinsohn, 2001. "The Distributional Impacts of Indonesia's Financial Crisis on Household Welfare: A 'Rapid Response' Methodology," Working Papers 482, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Taljaard, Pieter R. & Alemu, Zerihun Gudeta & van Schalkwyk, Herman D., 2004. "The demand for meat in South Africa: An almost ideal estimation," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 43(4), December.
- Awudu Abdulai & Devendra K. Jain & Ashok K. Sharma, 1999. "Household Food Demand Analysis in India," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 316-327.
- Adolf Buse, 1994. "Evaluating the Linearized Almost Ideal Demand System," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(4), pages 781-793.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J, 1975. "Transcendental Logarithmic Utility Functions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 367-383, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsCompensating variation; Food price; Inflation; Welfare; Elasticities; Agricultural and Food Policy; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Food Security and Poverty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ijfaec:156140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiaaktr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.