Measuring X-Efficiency And Scale Efficiency For A Sample Of Agricultural Cooperatives
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ariyaratne, Chatura B. & Featherstone, Allen M. & Langemeier, Michael R. & Barton, David G., 2000. "Measuring X-Efficiency and Scale Efficiency for a Sample of Agricultural Cooperatives," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(02), pages 198-207, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Akridge, Jay T. & Hertel, Thomas W., 1992. "Cooperative and Investor-Oriented Firm Efficiency: A Multiproduct Analysis," Journal of Agricultural Cooperation, National Council of Farmer Cooperatives, vol. 7.
- Joseph W. Meador & Harley E. Ryan Jr., 1997. "Product Focus versus Diversification: Estimates of X-Efficiency for the US Life Insurance Industry," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 97-16, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Ariyaratne, Chatura B. & Featherstone, Allen M. & Langemeier, Michael R. & Barton, David G., 1997. "An Analysis of Efficiency of Midwestern Agricultural Cooperatives," 1997 Annual Meeting, July 13-16, 1997, Reno\Sparks, Nevada 35763, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:oup:revage:v:31:y:2009:i:3:p:446-469. is not listed on IDEAS
- Pokharel, Krishna P & Featherstone, Allen M, 2016. "A Nonparametric Approach to Estimate Multiproduct and Product-specific Scale and Scope Economies for Agricultural Cooperatives," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236182, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Barton, David G., 2004. "A Comparison of Traditional and Newly Emerging Forms of Cooperative Capitalization," 2004 Annual Meeting, November 2-3 31794, NCERA-194 Research on Cooperatives.
- Hailu, Getu & Goddard, Ellen W. & Jeffrey, Scott R., 2005. "Measuring Efficiency in Fruit and Vegetable Marketing Co-operatives with Heterogeneous Technologies in Canada," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19507, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kondo, Katsunobu & Yamamoto, Yasutaka & Sasaki, Jun, 2008. "Measuring Total Factor Productivity Change for Agricultural Cooperatives in Japan: A Nonparametric Malmquist Indices Approach," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 36(2).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl:31310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.