An Analysis of Efficiency of Midwestern Agricultural Cooperatives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Moller, Lynn G. & Featherstone, Allen M. & Barton, David G., 1996. "Sources of Financial Stress in Agricultural Cooperatives," Journal of Cooperatives, NCERA-210, vol. 11.
- Akridge, Jay T. & Hertel, Thomas W., 1992. "Cooperative and Investor-Oriented Firm Efficiency: A Multiproduct Analysis," Journal of Agricultural Cooperation, National Council of Farmer Cooperatives, vol. 7.
- repec:ags:joaaec:v:29:y:1997:i:1:p:175-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Aliber, Michael, 1993. "An Analysis Of Economic Efficiency In Agriculture: A Nonparametric Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 18(01), July.
- Featherstone, Allen M. & Langemeier, Michael R. & Ismet, Mohammad, 1997.
"A Nonparametric Analysis of Efficiency for a Sample of Kansas Beef Cow Farms,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(01), pages 175-184, July.
- Featherstone, Allen M. & Langemeier, Michael R. & Ismet, Mohammad, 1997. "A Nonparametric Analysis Of Efficiency For A Sample Of Kansas Beef Cow Farms," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(01), July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ariyaratne, Chatura B. & Featherstone, Allen M. & Langemeier, Michael R. & Barton, David G., 2000.
"Measuring X-Efficiency And Scale Efficiency For A Sample Of Agricultural Cooperatives,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 29(2), October.
- Ariyaratne, Chatura B. & Featherstone, Allen M. & Langemeier, Michael R. & Barton, David G., 2000. "Measuring X-Efficiency and Scale Efficiency for a Sample of Agricultural Cooperatives," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(02), pages 198-207, October.
- Evans, Lewis & Meade, Richard, 2005. "The Role and Significance of Cooperatives in New Zealand Agriculture, A Comparative Institutional Analysis," Working Paper Series 3847, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Galdeano-Gomez, Emilio & Cespedes-Lorente, Jose & Rodriguez, Manuel Rodriguez, 2005. "Productivity and Quality-Environmental Changes in Marketing Co-operatives: An Analysis on the Horticultural Sector," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24698, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hailu, Getu & Goddard, Ellen W. & Jeffrey, Scott R., 2005. "Measuring Efficiency in Fruit and Vegetable Marketing Co-operatives with Heterogeneous Technologies in Canada," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19507, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:waeare:35763. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.