AJAE Appendix: Brand-Supermarket Demand for Breakfast Cereals and Retail Competition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Berry, Steven & Levinsohn, James & Pakes, Ariel, 1995. "Automobile Prices in Market Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 841-890, July.
- Aviv Nevo, 2000. "A Practitioner's Guide to Estimation of Random-Coefficients Logit Models of Demand," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(4), pages 513-548, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lopez, Jose Antonio & Malaga, Jaime E. & Chidmi, Benaissa & Belasco, Eric J. & Surles, James, 2012. "Mexican Meat Demand at the Table Cut Level: Estimating a Censored Demand System in a Complex Survey," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 43(2), July.
- Elena Lopez & Rigoberto A. Lopez, 2009.
"Demand for differentiated milk products: implications for price competition,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(4), pages 453-465.
- Elena López & Rigoberto A. López, 2008. "Demand for differentiated milk products: Implications for price competition," Alcamentos 0805, Universidad de Alcalá, Departamento de Economía..
- Elena Lopez & Rigoberto A. Lopez, 2008. "Demand for Differentiated Milk Products: Implications for Price Competition," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 104, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Lopez, Elena & Lopez, Rigoberto, 2008. "Demand for Differentiated Milk Products: Implications for Price Competition," Research Reports 149929, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Chen, Xuan & Liu, Yizao & Rabinowitz, Adam N., 2017. "Private Labels Competition, Retail Pricing and Bargaining Power: The Case of Fluid Milk Market," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252823, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Eliaz, Kfir & Oren-Kolbinger, Orli & Weisburd, Sarit, 2017. "Limited Attention, Salience and Changing Prices: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Online Supermarket Shopping," CEPR Discussion Papers 12014, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Linda Thunström, 2010.
"Preference Heterogeneity and Habit Persistence: The Case of Breakfast Cereal Consumption,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(1), pages 76-96.
- Thunström, Linda, 2008. "Preference Heterogeneity and Habit Persistence: the Case of Breakfast Cereal Consumption," HUI Working Papers 19, HUI Research.
- Thunström, Linda, 2008. "Preference Heterogeneity and Habit Persistence: The Case of Breakfast Cereal Consumption," Umeå Economic Studies 738, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Tchumtchoua, Sylvie & Dey, Dipak, 2007. "Semiparametric Bayesian Estimation of Random Coefficients Discrete Choice Models," Research Reports 149208, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Xuan, Chen & Rabinowitz, Adam & Liu, Yizao, 2016. "Private Labels Competition and Retailers Market Power: The Case of Fluid Milk Market in Connecticut," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235678, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Li, Xun & Lopez, Rigoberto A., 2015.
"Energy Price Transmission and Retail Milk Prices,"
38, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Li, Xun & Lopez, Rigoberto A., 2015. "Energy Price Transmission and Retail Milk Prices," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205318, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Lin, Biing-Hwan & Dong, Diansheng & Carlson, Andrea & Rahkovsky, Ilya, 2017. "Potential dietary outcomes of changing relative prices of healthy and less healthy foods: The case of ready-to-eat breakfast cereals," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 77-88.
- Michael Cohen & Rui Huang & Chen Zhu, 2012. "The Use of Voluntary Marketing Initiatives to Improve the Nutritional Profile of Kids Cereals," Working Papers 11, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeap:7413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.