Assessment of smallholder's agriculture's contribution to the economy of Zimbabwe: A social accounting matrix multiplier analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tytus, Peter J. & Hastings, Steven E. & Tanjuakio, Rodolfo V., 1996. "The Economic Contribution Of Agriculture In Delaware," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 25(1), April.
- Bautista, Romeo M. & Thomas, Marcelle & Muir-Leresche, Kay & Lofgren, Hans, 2002. "Macroeconomic policy reforms and agriculture: towards equitable growth in Zimbabwe," Research reports 128, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hassan, Rashid M., 1997. "Trade liberalization and the environment: The case of agriculture in South Africa," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 36(4), December.
- Thomas, Marcelle & Bautista, Romeo M., 1999. "A 1991 social accounting matrix (SAM) for Zimbabwe:," TMD discussion papers 36, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tafadzwanashe Mabhaudhi & Patrick O’Reilly & Sue Walker & Simon Mwale, 2016. "Opportunities for Underutilised Crops in Southern Africa’s Post–2015 Development Agenda," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-16, March.
- Nicholas Kilimani, 2014. "Water Taxation and the Double Dividend Hypothesis," Working Papers 201451, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Juana, James S., 2006. "A quantitative analysis of Zimbabwe's land reform policy: An application of Zimbabwe SAM multipliers," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 45(3), September.
- John Basera & Clifton Makate & Takesure Tozooneyi, 2016. "Comprehending smallholder maize enterprises` profitability with the current maize marketing system in Zimbabwe: A case of Mazowe district," Asian Journal of Agriculture and rural Development, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(6), pages 90-105, June.
- Mukarumbwa, P. & Mushunje, Abbyssinia, 2010. "Potential of Sorghum and Finger Millet to Enhance Household Food Security in Zimbabwe's Semi-arid Regions: A Review," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96430, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:4:p:302:d:66512 is not listed on IDEAS
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:agreko:31724. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeasaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.