Economic Analysis of Factors Affecting Cotton Production In Zimbabwe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Margaret Chitiga & Tonia Kandiero & Ramos Mabugu, 2005.
"Computable General Equilibrium Micro-Simulation Analysis of the Impact of Trade Policies on Poverty in Zimbabwe,"
Working Papers MPIA
- Margaret Chitiga & Ramos Mabugu & Tonia Kandiero, 2007. "A Computable General Equilibrium Micro-Simulation Analysis of the Impact of Trade Policies on Poverty in Zimbabwe," Working Papers 200715, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Abdulai, Awudu & Rieder, Peter, 1995. "The Impacts of Agricultural Price Policy on Cocoa Supply in Ghana: An Error Correction Estimation," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 4(3), pages 315-335, December.
- T.S. Jayne & Thomas Reardon & Yougesh Khatri & Colin Thirtle, 1994. "Determinants of Productivity Change Using a Profit Function: Smallholder Agriculture in Zimbabwe," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(3), pages 613-618.
- Bautista, Romeo M. & Thomas, Marcelle & Muir-Leresche, Kay & Lofgren, Hans, 2002. "Macroeconomic policy reforms and agriculture: towards equitable growth in Zimbabwe," Research reports 128, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mujeyi, Kingstone, 2013. "Viability Analysis of Smallholder Cotton Production under Contract Farming in Zimbabwe," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161288, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cmpart:134490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.agriculturaleconomics.net .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.