Performance of smallholder minisett seed yam farm enterprises in Cameroon
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kodde, David A & Palm, Franz C, 1986. "Wald Criteria for Jointly Testing Equality and Inequality Restriction s," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(5), pages 1243-1248, September.
- Donkor, Emmanuel & Owusu, Victor, 2014. "Effects of land tenure systems on resource-use productivity and efficiency in Ghanaâ€™s rice industry," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9(4), December.
- Caudill, Steven B & Ford, Jon M & Gropper, Daniel M, 1995. "Frontier Estimation and Firm-Specific Inefficiency Measures in the Presence of Heteroscedasticity," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 13(1), pages 105-111, January.
- Battese, George E. & Corra, Greg S., 1977. "Estimation Of A Production Frontier Model: With Application To The Pastoral Zone Of Eastern Australia," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 21(03), December.
- Arne Henningsen & Christian Henning, 2009. "Imposing regional monotonicity on translog stochastic production frontiers with a simple three-step procedure," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 217-229, December.
- Nmadu, Job N. & Simpa, James O., 2014. "RETHINKING THE TECHNICAL EFFICIENCY OF SMALL SCALE YAM FARMERS IN NIGERIA USING CONVENTIONAL AND NON-CONVENTIONAL INEFFICIENCY PARAMETERS(Powerpoint)," 2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Maquarie, Australia 165865, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Hung-jen Wang & Peter Schmidt, 2002.
"One-Step and Two-Step Estimation of the Effects of Exogenous Variables on Technical Efficiency Levels,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 129-144, September.
- Wang, Hung-jen & Schmidt, Peter, 2001. "One-step and two-step estimation of the effects of exogenous variables on technical efficiency levels," MPRA Paper 31075, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2002.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J, 1973. "Transcendental Logarithmic Production Frontiers," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(1), pages 28-45, February.
- Hailu, Getu & Weersink, Alfons & Minten, Bart J., 2015. "Rural Organizations, Agricultural Technologies and Production Efficiency of Teff in Ethiopia," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211702, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Caudill, Steven B. & Ford, Jon M., 1993. "Biases in frontier estimation due to heteroscedasticity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 17-20.
- George E. Battese & Greg S. Corra, 1977. "Estimation Of A Production Frontier Model: With Application To The Pastoral Zone Of Eastern Australia," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 21(3), pages 169-179, December.
- Kumbhakar,Subal C. & Wang,Hung-Jen & Horncastle,Alan P., 2015.
"A Practitioner's Guide to Stochastic Frontier Analysis Using Stata,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9781107609464, April.
- Kumbhakar,Subal C. & Wang,Hung-Jen & Horncastle,Alan P., 2015. "A Practitioner's Guide to Stochastic Frontier Analysis Using Stata," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107029514.
- Ogundari, K. & BrÃ¼mmer, Bernhard, 2011.
"Estimating Technical Efficiency, Input substitution and complementary effects using Output Distance Function: A study of Cassava production in Nigeria,"
Agricultural Economics Review,
Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 12(2), June.
- Ogundari, Kolawole & Brümmer, Bernhard, 2010. "Estimating Technical Efficiency, Input substitution and complementary effects using Output Distance Function: A study of Cassava production in Nigeria," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 95773, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Okeke Daniel, C. & Okeke Charity C. & Udeora Samuel N., 2013. "Socio-Economic Determinants of Seed Yam Production in Oyi Local Government Area of Anambra State," Asian Journal of Agriculture and rural Development, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(3), pages 148-153, March.
- Renato Villano & Euan Fleming, 2006. "Technical Inefficiency and Production Risk in Rice Farming: Evidence from Central Luzon Philippines ," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 20(1), pages 29-46, March.
- Battese, G E & Coelli, T J, 1995. "A Model for Technical Inefficiency Effects in a Stochastic Frontier Production Function for Panel Data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 325-332.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
- Kumbhakar,Subal C. & Lovell,C. A. Knox, 2003. "Stochastic Frontier Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521666633.
- George E. Battese, 1997. "A Note On The Estimation Of Cobb-Douglas Production Functions When Some Explanatory Variables Have Zero Values," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1-3), pages 250-252.
- Nmadu, Job N. & Simpa, James O., 2014. "Rethinking The Technical Efficiency Of Small Scale Yam Farmers In Nigeria Using Conventional And Non-Conventional Inefficiency Parameters," 2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Maquarie, Australia 165866, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
Keywordstechnical efficiency; production frontier; seed yam; Cameroon; Crop Production/Industries; Farm Management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:afjare:252458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaaeaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.