Decomposition of Economic Efficiency under Risk into Technical and Allocative Risks: A Study on Fish Production in South Tripura District, Tripura, India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kalirajan, K P, 1990. "On Measuring Economic Efficiency," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(1), pages 75-85, January-M.
- repec:ags:inijae:274977 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schultz, Theodore W, 1975. "The Value of the Ability to Deal with Disequilibria," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 827-846, September.
- L. Dean Hiebert, 1974. "Risk, Learning, and the Adoption of Fertilizer Responsive Seed Varieties," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 56(4), pages 764-768.
- Kislev Yoav & Nira Shchori-Bachrach, 1973. "The Process of an Innovation Cycle," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 55(1), pages 28-37.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aerrae:58462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeraiea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.