The Process of an Innovation Cycle
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kimhi, Ayal & Rubin, Ofir D., 2006.
"Assessing The Response Of Farm Households To Dairy Policy Reform In Israel,"
7134, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Kimhi, Ayal & Rubin, Ofir D., 2007. "Assessing the Response of Farm Households to Dairy Policy Reform in Israel," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon 9948, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kimhi, Ayal & Rubin, Ofir, 2007. "Assessing the Response of Farm Households to Dairy Policy Reform in Israel," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12823, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Enid Katungi & Svetlana Edmeades & Melinda Smale, 2008.
"Gender, social capital and information exchange in rural Uganda,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 35-52.
- Katungi, Enid & Edmeades, Svetlana & Smale, Melinda, 2006. "Gender, social capital and information exchange in rural Uganda:," CAPRi working papers 59, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jabbar, Mohammad A. & Beyene, Hailu & Mohamed Saleem, M A & Gebreselassie, Solomon, 1998. "Adoption pathways for new agricultural technologies : An approach and an application to Vertisols management technology in Ethiopia," Research Reports 182901, International Livestock Research Institute.
- Peterson, Willis L. & Hayami, Yujiro, 1977. "Technical Change in Agriculture," A Survey of Agricultural Economics Literature, Volume 1: Traditional Fields of Agricultural Economics 1940s to 1970s, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Peterson, Willis L. & Fitzharris, Joseph C., 1974. "The Organization And Productivity Of The Federal - State Research System In The United States," Staff Papers 13957, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Blackman, Allen, 1999. "The Economics of Technology Diffusion: Implications for Climate Policy in Developing Countries," Discussion Papers dp-99-42, Resources For the Future.
- Rae, Allan N. & Carman, Hoy F., 1975.
"A Model Of New Zealand Apple Supply Response To Technological Change,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 19(1), pages 1-13, April.
- Allan N. Rae & Hoy F. Carman, 1975. "A Model Of New Zealand Apple Supply Response To Technological Change," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 19(1), pages 39-51, April.
- Teigen, Lloyd D., 1988. "Agricultural Policy, Technology Adoption, and Farm Structure," Staff Reports 278118, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Kim, Tae-Kyun, 1989. "The factor bias of technical change and technology adoption under uncertainty," ISU General Staff Papers 1989010108000010138, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Rahm, Michael Robert, 1980. "An economic analysis of the corn production efficiency of Iowa farm firms," ISU General Staff Papers 198001010800008119, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Blackman, Allen, 1999. "The Economics of Technology Diffusion: Implications for Climate Policy in Developing Countries," Discussion Papers 10574, Resources for the Future.
- Shi Zheng & Pei Xu & Zhigang Wang, 2012. "Farmers' adoption of new plant varieties under variety property right protection: Evidence from rural China," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 124-140, January.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:105:y:2018:i:c:p:286-298 is not listed on IDEAS
- Singh, Kehar, 2005. "Decomposition of Economic Efficiency under Risk into Technical and Allocative Risks: A Study on Fish Production in South Tripura District, Tripura, India," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 18(Conferenc), pages 1-9.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:55:y:1973:i:1:p:28-37.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.