The Supply Chain, a Strategic Marketing Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oana Seitan, 2008. "The performance of the supply chain: Strategical harmonization," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(24), pages 224-235, June.
- Yao Chen & Liang Liang & Feng Yang, 2006. "A DEA game model approach to supply chain efficiency," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 145(1), pages 5-13, July.
- Sollner, Albrecht & Rese, Mario, 2001. "Market segmentation and the structure of competition: applicability of the strategic group concept for an improved market segmentation on industrial markets," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 25-36, January.
- Mihai Felea, 2008. "The role of inventory in the supply chain," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(24), pages 109-121, June.
- P.-L. Dubois & A. Jolibert, 2005. "Le marketing," Post-Print halshs-00095259, HAL.
- Cristinel Vasiliu, 2008. "Warehousing – activity which contribute to supply chain performance," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(24), pages 94-108, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikola Milicevic & Aleksandar Grubor, 2015. "The effect of backroom size on retail product availability – operational and technological solutions," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(39), pages 661-661, May.
- Cristinel Vasiliu & Mihai Ovidiu Cercel, 2015. "Innovation in retail: impact on creating a positive experience when buying fashion products," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(39), pages 583-583, May.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply-chain; suppliers’ segmentation; suppliers targeting; suppliers positioning; marketing mix in relationship with suppliers;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:15:y:2013:i:33:p:116-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.