Modeled Interdependencies between Intellectual Capital, Circular Economy and Economic Growth in the Context of Bioeconomy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marieta Olaru & Vasile Dinu & Ghiorghiţa Stoleriu & Diana Şandru & Violeta Dincă, 2010. "Responsible Commercial Activity Of Smes And Specific Values Of Sustainable Development In Terms Of The European Excellence Model," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(27), pages 10-26, February.
- BARNA, Cristina & EPURE, Manuela & BAICU, Claudia, 2010. "Innovation, Research And Development In Romanian Entreprises," Annals of Spiru Haret University, Economic Series, Universitatea Spiru Haret, vol. 1(3), pages 47-62.
- Bernard J. Jaworski & Ajay K. Kohli, 2017. "Conducting field-based, discovery-oriented research: lessons from our market orientation research experience," AMS Review, Springer;Academy of Marketing Science, vol. 7(1), pages 4-12, June.
- Vargo, Stephen L. & Koskela-Huotari, Kaisa & Baron, Steve & Edvardsson, Bo & Reynoso, Javier & Colurcio, Maria, 2017. "A systems perspective on markets – Toward a research agenda," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 260-268.
- Jorge Niosi & Maureen McKelvey, 2018. "Relating business model innovations and innovation cascades: the case of biotechnology," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 28(5), pages 1081-1109, December.
- Gheorghe ORZAN & Otilia-Elena PLATON & Cristian Dragos STEFĂNESCU & Mihai ORZAN, 2016. "Conceptual Model Regarding The Influence Of Social Media Marketing Communication On Brand Trust, Brand Affect And Brand Loyalty," ECONOMIC COMPUTATION AND ECONOMIC CYBERNETICS STUDIES AND RESEARCH, Faculty of Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics, vol. 50(1), pages 141-156.
- Suddaby, Roy & Bruton, Garry D. & Si, Steven X., 2015. "Entrepreneurship through a qualitative lens: Insights on the construction and/or discovery of entrepreneurial opportunity," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-10.
- Markus M. Bugge & Teis Hansen & Antje Klitkou, 2016. "What Is the Bioeconomy? A Review of the Literature," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(7), pages 1-22, July.
- Ionel Dumitru & Ştefan Claudiu Căescu, 2013. "The Supply Chain, a Strategic Marketing Approach," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(33), pages 116-127, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schubert, Torben & Jäger, Angela & Türkeli, Serdar & Visentin, Fabiana, 2020. "Addressing the productivity paradox with big data: A literature review and adaptation of the CDM econometric model," MERIT Working Papers 2020-050, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
Keywordsbioeconomy; intellectual property; circular economy; economic growth; environmental performance.;
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:20:y:2018:i:49:p:616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.