Corrigenda: The Numerical Reliability of Econometric Software
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mencía, Javier & Sentana, Enrique, 2009.
"Multivariate location-scale mixtures of normals and mean-variance-skewness portfolio allocation,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 153(2), pages 105-121, December.
- Javier Mencía & Enrique Sentana, 2009. "Multivariate location-scale mixtures of normals and mean-variance-skewness portfolio allocation," Working Papers 0909, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Yalta, A. Talha & Jenal, Olaf, 2009.
"On the importance of verifying forecasting results,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 62-73.
- A. Talha Yalta & Olaf Jenal, 2008. "On the Importance of Verifying Forecasting Results," Working Papers 0804, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Ooms, M., 2008. "Trends in Applied Econometrics Software Development 1985-2008, an analysis of Journal of Applied Econometrics research articles, software reviews, data and code," Serie Research Memoranda 0021, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- McCullough, B. D., 2000. "Is it safe to assume that software is accurate?," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 349-357.
- Winker, Peter & Gilli, Manfred, 2004. "Applications of optimization heuristics to estimation and modelling problems," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 211-223, September.
- Vinod, H. D., 2001. "Care and feeding of reproducible econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 87-88, January.
- Liu, Yan & Luger, Richard, 2009. "Efficient estimation of copula-GARCH models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 2284-2297, April.
- Mencia, Javier F. & Sentana, Enrique, 2004.
"Estimation and testing of dynamic models with generalised hyperbolic innovations,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
24742, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mencía, Javier & Sentana, Enrique, 2005. "Estimation and Testing of Dynamic Models with Generalized Hyperbolic Innovations," CEPR Discussion Papers 5177, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Enrique Sentana, 2004. "Estimation and Testing of Dynamic Models with Generalised Hyperbolic Innovations," FMG Discussion Papers dp502, Financial Markets Group.
- A. Yalta & A. Yalta, 2010.
"Should Economists Use Open Source Software for Doing Research?,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 35(4), pages 371-394, April.
- A. Talha Yalta & A. Yasemin Yalta, 2010. "Should Economists Use Open Source Software for Doing Research?," Working Papers 1007, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- A. Talha Yalta & A. Yasemin Yalta, 2012. "Should Economists Use Open Source Software for Doing Research?," Hacettepe University Department of Economics Working Papers 20127, Hacettepe University, Department of Economics.
- Oluwarotimi O. Odeh & Allen M. Featherstone & Jason S. Bergtold, 2010. "Reliability of Statistical Software," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1472-1489.
- Tan, A.C. & McAleer, M.J., 2017.
"Theoretical and Empirical Differences Between Diagonal and Full BEKK for Risk Management,"
Econometric Institute Research Papers
17-069/III, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- David Allen & Michael McAleer, 2017. "Theoretical and Empirical Differences Between Diagonal and Full Bekk for Risk Management," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-069/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer, 2017. "Theoretical and Empirical Differences Between Diagonal and Full BEKK for Risk Management," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2017-22, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Yalta, A. Talha, 2008. "The accuracy of statistical distributions in MicrosoftÂ®Â Excel 2007," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(10), pages 4579-4586, June.
- Works, Richard Floyd, 2016. "Econometric modeling of exchange rate determinants by market classification: An empirical analysis of Japan and South Korea using the sticky-price monetary theory," MPRA Paper 76382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gatfaoui, Hayette, 2013. "Translating financial integration into correlation risk: A weekly reporting's viewpoint for the volatility behavior of stock markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 776-791.
- Bergtold, Jason S. & Pokharel, Krishna & Featherstone, Allen, 2015. "On the Examination of the Reliability of Statistical Software for Estimating Logistic Regression Models," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205643, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Reagle, Derrick P. & Vinod, H. D., 2003. "Inference for negativist theory using numerically computed rejection regions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 491-512, March.
More about this item
- C87 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Econometric Software
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jeclit:v:37:y:1999:i:4:p:1565-1565. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.