The Numerical Reliability of Econometric Software
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Silk, Julian, 1996. "Systems Estimation: A Comparison of SAS, SHAZAM and TSP," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 437-450, July-Aug..
- Watson, Mark W, 1993.
"Measures of Fit for Calibrated Models,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(6), pages 1011-1041, December.
- Mark W. Watson, 1991. "Measures of Fit for Calibrated Models," NBER Technical Working Papers 0102, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark W. Watson, 1991. "Measures of fit for calibrated models," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, revised 1991.
- Fiorentini, Gabriele & Calzolari, Giorgio & Panattoni, Lorenzo, 1996.
"Analytic Derivatives and the Computation of GARCH Estimates,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 399-417, July-Aug..
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Giorgio Calzolari & Lorenzo Panattoni, 1995. "Analytic Derivatives and the Computation of GARCH Estimates," Working Papers wp1995_9519, CEMFI.
- Fiorentini,G. & Calzolari,G. & Panattoni,L., 1995. "Analytic Derivatives and the Computation of Garch Estimates," Papers 9519, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Dewald, William G & Thursby, Jerry G & Anderson, Richard G, 1986. "Replication in Empirical Economics: The Journal of Money, Credit and Banking Project," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(4), pages 587-603, September.
- David Letson & B.D. McCullough, 1998. "Better Confidence Intervals: The Double Bootstrap with No Pivot," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(3), pages 552-559.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1998. "Numerical Methods in Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262100711.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
- Knusel, Leo, 1998. "On the accuracy of statistical distributions in Microsoft Excel 97," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 375-377, January.
- Jeffrey K. MacKie-Mason, 1992. "Econometric Software: A User's View," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 165-187, Fall.
- MacKinnon, James G, 1996.
"Numerical Distribution Functions for Unit Root and Cointegration Tests,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 601-618, Nov.-Dec..
- James G. MacKinnon, 1995. "Numerical Distribution Functions For Unit Root And Cointegration Tests," Working Paper 918, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Knusel, Leo, 1995. "On the accuracy of the statistical distributions in GAUSS," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 699-702, December.
- Vinod, H.D. & Shenton, L.R., 1996. "Exact Moments for Autor1egressive and Random walk Models for a Zero or Stationary Initial Value," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 481-499, August.
- Wampler, Roy H., 1980. "Test procedures and test problems for least squares algorithms," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 3-22, January.
More about this item
- C87 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Econometric Software
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jeclit:v:37:y:1999:i:2:p:633-665. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.