Screening for Good Patent Pools through Price Caps on Individual Licenses
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aleksandra Boutin, 2014. "Screening for Good Patent Pools through Price Caps on Individual Licenses," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-18, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
References listed on IDEAS
- Josh Lerner & Marcin Strojwas & Jean Tirole, 2007.
"The design of patent pools: the determinants of licensing rules,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 38(3), pages 610-625, September.
- Lerner, Josh & Strojwas, Marcin & Tirole, Jean, 2005. "The Design of Patent Pools: The Determinants of Licensing Rules," IDEI Working Papers 187, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Rey, Patrick & Tirole, Jean, 2013. "Cooperation vs. Collusion: How Essentiality Shapes Co-opetition," IDEI Working Papers 801, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean Tirole, 2015. "Market Failures and Public Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 105(6), pages 1665-1682, June.
- Gerard Llobet & Jorge Padilla, 2016.
"The Inverse Cournot Effect in Royalty Negotiations with Complementary Patents,"
- Llobet, Gerard & Padilla, Atilano Jorge, 2016. "The Inverse Cournot Effect in Royalty Negotiations with Complementary Patents," CEPR Discussion Papers 11624, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:eee:indorg:v:57:y:2018:i:c:p:1-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reisinger, Markus & Tarantino, Emanuele, 2016. "Patent Pools in Input Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 11512, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jay Pil Choi & Heiko Gerlach, 2015. "Patent pools, litigation, and innovation," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 46(3), pages 499-523, September.
More about this item
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D45 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Rationing; Licensing
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- L24 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Contracting Out; Joint Ventures
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aejmic:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:64-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.