Market Failures and Public Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Xavier Freixas & Roger Guesnerie & Jean Tirole, 1985. "Planning under Incomplete Information and the Ratchet Effect," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(2), pages 173-191.
- Aleksandra Boutin, 2016.
"Screening for Good Patent Pools through Price Caps on Individual Licenses,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 8(3), pages 64-94, August.
- Aleksandra Boutin, 2014. "Screening for Good Patent Pools through Price Caps on Individual Licenses," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-18, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Benjamin Edelman & Julian Wright, 2015. "Price Coherence and Excessive Intermediation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 130(3), pages 1283-1328.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1993. "A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121743, January.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1990. "The regulation of multiproduct firms : Part II: Applications to competitive environments and policy analysis," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 37-66, October.
- Loeb, Martin & Magat, Wesley A, 1979. "A Decentralized Method for Utility Regulation," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 399-404, October.
- Ilya Segal, 1999. "Contracting with Externalities," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(2), pages 337-388.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:516-:d:94460 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecanpo:v:54:y:2017:i:c:p:96-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexandrov, Alexei & Pittman, Russell & Ukhaneva, Olga, 2017. "Royalty stacking in the U.S. freight railroads: Cournot vs. Coase," MPRA Paper 78249, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keshab Bhattarai, 2016. "Growth and Income Distributions in Four EU Economies," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 22(3), pages 263-277, August.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:555-564 is not listed on IDEAS
- Deng, Zhongqi & Chen, Yongjun, 2016. "Markups and Firm-Level Export Status: Comment," MPRA Paper 74494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenneth G. Elzinga & F. M. Scherer, 2016. "Thirteen Editions of The Structure of American Industry: An I.O. Perspective," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 49(3), pages 515-532, November.
More about this item
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2015-01-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2015-01-03 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-ENE-2015-01-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-IND-2015-01-03 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:nobelp:2014_003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://www.nobelprize.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.