Report NEP-IND-2015-01-03This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philip Ushchev & Mathieu Parenti & Jacques-Francois Thisse, 2014. "Toward a theory of monopolistic competition," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1287, European Regional Science Association.
- Ioannis Pinopoulos, 2014. "Downstream Market Power and the Lerner Index," Discussion Paper Series 2014_07, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Nov 2014.
- Auer, Raphael & Chaney, Thomas & Sauré, Philip, 2014. "Quality Pricing-to-Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 10053, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Auer, Raphael & Sauré, Philip, 2014. "Spatial Competition in Quality," CEPR Discussion Papers 10027, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wen-Jung Liang & Kuang-Cheng Wang & Hong-Ren Din, 2014. "Spatial Competition and Flexible Manufacturing with Spatially Discriminatory Pricing," ERSA conference papers ersa14p234, European Regional Science Association.
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Vicentini, Gustavo, 2014. "Dynamic Spatial Competition Between Multi-Store Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 10273, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jérôme Danguy & Bruno van Pottelsberghe, 2014. "The policy dilemma of the unitary patent," Working Papers 858, Bruegel.
- Serena Marianna Drufuca & Maria Rosa Battaggion, 2014. "Quality Competition among Platforms: a Media Market Case," Working Papers (2013-) 1403, University of Bergamo, Department of Management, Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Tirole, Jean, 2014. "Market Failures and Public Policy," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2014-3, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Item repec:inr:wpaper:277036 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thierry Mayer & Marc J. Melitz & Gianmarco Ottaviano, 2014. "Market Size, Competition, and the Product Mix of Exporters," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6g0gsihsjmn, Sciences Po.
- Hoang, Daniel & Ruckes, Martin, 2014. "The effects of disclosure policy on risk management incentives and market entry," Working Paper Series in Economics 65, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Toole, Andrew A. & Czarnitzki, Dirk & Rammer, Christian, 2014. "University research alliances, absorptive capacity, and the contribution of startups to employment growths," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-094, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Erika Raquel Badillo & Francisco Llorente & Rosina Moreno, 2014. "“Cooperation in R&D, firm size and type of partnership: Evidence for the Spanish automotive industry”," AQR Working Papers 201417, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Oct 2014.