The Impact of State Licensing Regulations on Low-Skilled Immigrants: The Case of Vietnamese Manicurists
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 96 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adriana D. Kugler & Robert M. Sauer, 2005.
"Doctors without Borders? Relicensing Requirements and Negative Selection in the Market for Physicians,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(3), pages 437-466, July.
- Adriana Kugler & Robert M. Sauer, 2004. "Doctors Without Borders? Re-licensing Requirements and Negative Selection in the Market for Physicians," Working Papers 133, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Kugler, Adriana & Sauer, Robert, 2005. "Doctors without Borders? Relicensing Requirements and Negative Selection in the Market for Physicians," MPRA Paper 69700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zavodny, Madeline, 2000. "The Effects of Official English Laws on Limited-English-Proficient Workers," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(3), pages 427-452, July.
- Madeline Zavodny, 1998. "The effects of official English laws on limited-English-proficient workers," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 98-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.