Property Rights to Technical Knowledge in Premodern Europe, 1300-1800
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Scoville, Warren C., 1951. "Minority Migrations and the Diffusion of Technology," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(04), pages 347-360, September.
- Epstein, S. R., 1998. "Craft Guilds, Apprenticeship, and Technological Change in Preindustrial Europe," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 58(03), pages 684-713, September.
- Allen, Robert C., 1983. "Collective invention," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-24, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erik Hornung, 2014.
"Immigration and the Diffusion of Technology: The Huguenot Diaspora in Prussia,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(1), pages 84-122, January.
- Erik Hornung, 2011. "Immigration and the Diffusion of Technology: The Huguenot Diaspora in Prussia," ifo Working Paper Series 114, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Comino, Stefano & Galasso, Alberto & Graziano, Clara, 2017.
"The Diffusion of New Institutions: Evidence from Renaissance Venice's Patent System,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12102, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefano Comino & Alberto Galasso & Clara Graziano, 2017. "The Diffusion of New Institutions: Evidence from Renaissance Venice's Patent System," CESifo Working Paper Series 6612, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stefano Comino & Alberto Galasso & Clara Graziano, 2017. "The Diffusion of New Institutions: Evidence from Renaissance Venice's Patent System," NBER Working Papers 24118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:94:y:2004:i:2:p:382-387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.