Vertical Targeting and Leakage in Carbon Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Meredith L. Fowlie, 2009. "Incomplete Environmental Regulation, Imperfect Competition, and Emissions Leakage," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 72-112, August.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Fox, Alan K., 2009. "Comparing Policies to Combat Emissions Leakage: Border Tax Adjustments versus Rebates," Discussion Papers dp-09-02, Resources For the Future.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christensen, Adam & Siddiqui, Sauleh, 2015. "Fuel price impacts and compliance costs associated with the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 614-624.
- Zhang, Zengkai & Zhang, Zhongxiang, 2017.
"Intermediate input linkage and carbon leakage,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(06), pages 725-746, December.
- Zhang, Zengkai & Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2016. "Intermediate input linkage and carbon leakage," Working Papers 249525, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Zengkai Zhang & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2016. "Intermediate input linkage and carbon leakage," CCEP Working Papers 1606, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Zhang, Zengkai & Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2016. "Intermediate Input Linkage and Carbon Leakage," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation,and Transformation Pathways 249350, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Zengkai Zhang & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2016. "Intermediate Input Linkage and Carbon Leakage," Working Papers 2016.62, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Clayton Munnings & William Acworth & Oliver Sartor & Yong-Gun Kim & Karsten Neuhoff, 2016.
"Pricing Carbon Consumption: A Review of an Emerging Trend,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1620, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Munnings, Clayton & Acworth, William & Sartor, Oliver & Kim, Yong-Gun & Neuhoff, Karsten, 2016. "Pricing Carbon Consumption: A Review of an Emerging Trend," Discussion Papers dp-16-49, Resources For the Future.
- Matthew Gibson, 2016. "Regulation-Induced Pollution Substitution," Department of Economics Working Papers 2016-04, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Gibson, Matthew, 2014. "Dirty and perverse: regulation-induced pollution substitution," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt6tn7t0wv, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Don Fullerton & Catherine Wolfram, 2011. "Introduction and Summary to "The Design and Implementation of U.S. Climate Policy"," NBER Chapters,in: The Design and Implementation of U.S. Climate Policy, pages 1-17 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sheldon, Ian & McCorriston, Steve, 2014. "Climate Policy and Border Measures: The Case of the US Aluminum Industry," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169544, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Don Fullerton & Catherine Wolfram, 2011. "The Design and Implementation of U.S. Climate Policy: An Introduction," NBER Working Papers 17499, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mary F. Evans & Scott M. Gilpatric & Jay P. Shimshack, 2015. "Enforcement spillovers: Lessons from strategic interactions in regulation and product markets," Working Papers 2015-08, University of Tennessee, Department of Economics.
- Karplus, Valerie J. & Rausch, Sebastian & Zhang, Da, 2016. "Energy caps: Alternative climate policy instruments for China?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 422-431.
- Ajani, Judith I. & Keith, Heather & Blakers, Margaret & Mackey, Brendan G. & King, Helen P., 2013. "Comprehensive carbon stock and flow accounting: A national framework to support climate change mitigation policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 61-72.
- Rajagopal, Deepak & Zilberman, David, 2013. "On market-mediated emissions and regulations on life cycle emissions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 77-84.
- Christensen, Adam & Hobbs, Benjamin, 2016. "A model of state and federal biofuel policy: Feasibility assessment of the California Low Carbon Fuel Standard," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 799-812.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:101:y:2011:i:3:p:263-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.