Concepts and tools for nonlinear time series modelling
AbstractTools and approaches are provided for nonlinear time series modelling in econometrics. A wide range of topics is covered, including probabilistic properties, statistical inference and computational methods. The focus is on the applications but the ideas of the mathematical arguments are also provided. Techniques and concepts are illustrated by various examples, Monte Carlo experiments and a real application.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 15140.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
Consistency and asymptotic normality; MCMC algorithms; Mixing; Nonlinear modelling; Stationarity; Time-series forecasting.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models &bull Diffusion Processes
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2009-05-16 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2009-05-16 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-FOR-2009-05-16 (Forecasting)
- NEP-ORE-2009-05-16 (Operations Research)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.