First Name: Dalibor
Last Name: Stevanovic
RePEc Short-ID: pst385
- Département des Sciences Économiques
École des Sciences de la Gestion (ESG)
Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM)
- Location: Montréal, Canada
Postal: Case postale 8888, succursale Centre-Ville, Montréal (Québec) H3C 3P8
Handle: RePEc:edi:duqamca (more details at EDIRC)
- Jean Boivin & Marc P. Giannoni & Dalibor Stevanovic, 2013. "Dynamic effects of credit shocks in a data-rich environment," Staff Reports 615, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Jean Boivin & Marc P. Giannoni & Dalibor Stevanovic, 2013. "Dynamic Effects of Credit Shocks in a Data-Rich Environment," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-11, CIRANO.
- Nathan Bedock & Dalibor Stevanovic, 2012. "An Empirical Study of Credit Shock Transmission in a Small Open Economy," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-16, CIRANO.
- Mésonnier, J-S. & Stevanovic, D., 2012.
"Bank leverage shocks and the macroeconomy: a new look in a data-rich environment,"
394, Banque de France.
- Jean-Stéphane Mésonnier & Dalibor Stevanovic, 2012. "Bank Leverage Shocks and the Macroeconomy: a New Look in a Data-Rich Environment," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-23, CIRANO.
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2012-09-09. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (2) 2012-07-01 2012-09-09. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2012-07-01 2012-09-09. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2012-09-09. Author is listed
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2012-09-09. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Mésonnier, J-S. & Stevanovic, D., 2012. "Bank leverage shocks and the macroeconomy: a new look in a data-rich environment," Working papers 394, Banque de France.
Access and download statistics for all itemsRePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.