Report NEP-BAN-2012-09-09This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tobias Adrian & Paolo Colla & Hyun Song Shin, 2012. "Which Financial Frictions? Parsing the Evidence from the Financial Crisis of 2007-9," NBER Working Papers 18335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Stéphane Mésonnier & Dalibor Stevanovic, 2012. "Bank Leverage Shocks and the Macroeconomy: a New Look in a Data-Rich Environment," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-23, CIRANO.
- Nicola Borri & Marianna Caccavaio & Giorgio Di Giorgio & Alberto Maria Sorrentino, 2012. "Systemic Risk and the European Banking Sector," Working Papers CASMEF, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli 1211, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Teruyoshi Kobayashi, 2012. "Diversity among banks may increase systemic risk," Discussion Papers 1213, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Serafín Martínez-Jaramillo & Biliana Alexandrova-Kabadjova & Bernardo Bravo-Benítez & Juan Pablo Solórzano-Margain, 2012. "An Empirical Study of the Mexican Banking System's Network and its Implications for Systemic Risk," Working Papers 2012-07, Banco de México.
- Shaw, Ming-fu & Chang, Juin-jen & Chen, Hung-Ju, 2012. "Capital Adequacy and the Bank Lending Channel: Macroeconomic Implications," MPRA Paper 41056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Soramäki, Kimmo & Cook, Samantha, 2012. "Algorithm for identifying systemically important banks in payment systems," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-43, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Xisong Jin & Francisco Nadal De Simone, 2012. "An Early-warning and Dynamic Forecasting Framework of Default Probabilities for the Macroprudential Policy Indicators Arsenal," BCL working papers 75, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Giorgia Barboni & Tania Treibich, 2012. "(Just) first time lucky ? The impact of single versus multiple bank lending relationships on firms and banks' behavior," LEM Papers Series 2012/13, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Nikolaus Hautsch & Julia Schaumburg & Melanie Schienle, 2012. "Financial Network Systemic Risk Contributions," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-053, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Bargigli, Leonardo & Gallegati, Mauro, 2012. "Finding communities in credit networks," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-41, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Richard W. Evans, 2012. "Determinants of Short-term Consumer Lending Interest Rates," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory 2012-07, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Donghoon Lee & Christopher J. Mayer & Joseph Tracy, 2012. "A New Look at Second Liens," NBER Working Papers 18269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudio J. Tessone & Antonios Garas & Beniamino Guerra & Frank Schweitzer, 2012. "How big is too big? Critical Shocks for Systemic Failure Cascades," Papers 1209.0959, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2013.
- Matthew Lorig & Oriol Lozano Carbasse & Rafael Mendoza-Arriaga, 2012. "Variance Swaps on Defaultable Assets and Market Implied Time-Changes," Papers 1209.0697, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2013.