Report NEP-BAN-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giorgia Barboni & Tania Treibich, 2013. "First Time Lucky? An Experiment on Single versus Multiple Bank Lending Relationships," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-28, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Économie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Viral V. Acharya & Gara Afonso & Anna Kovner, 2013. "How do global banks scramble for liquidity? Evidence from the asset-backed commercial paper freeze of 2007," Staff Reports 623, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Philipp König & Kartik Anand & Frank Heinemann, 2013. "The ‘Celtic Crisis’: Guarantees, Transparency and Systemic Liquidity Risk," Working Papers 13-31, Bank of Canada.
- Jose M. Berrospide & Lamont K. Black & William R. Keeton, 2013. "The cross-market spillover of economic shocks through multi-market banks," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-52, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Adams-Kane, Jonathon & Caballero, Julian A. & Lim, Jamus Jerome, 2013. "Foreign bank behavior during financial crises," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6590, The World Bank.
- Joshua Gallin, 2013. "Shadow banking and the funding of the nonfinancial sector," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-50, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jean Boivin & Marc P. Giannoni & Dalibor Stevanovic, 2013. "Dynamic Effects of Credit Shocks in a Data-Rich Environment," Cahiers de recherche 1324, CIRPEE.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2013. "Time Varying Risk Aversion," EIEF Working Papers Series 1322, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Sep 2013.
- Tobias Adrian & Emanuel Moench & Hyun Song Shin, 2013. "Leverage asset pricing," Staff Reports 625, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Jack R. Rogers, 2013. "Monetary Transmission to UK Retail Mortgage Rates before and after August 2007," Discussion Papers 1307, Exeter University, Department of Economics.