Understanding Expectation‐Driven Fluctuations: A Labor‐Market Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 44 (2012)
Issue (Month): (03)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William Dupor & M. Saif Mehkari, 2013. "The analytics of technology news shocks," Working Papers 2013-036, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Zhiwei Xu & Pengfei Wang & Jianjun Miao, 2013. "A Bayesian DSGE Model of Stock Market Bubbles and Business Cycles," 2013 Meeting Papers 167, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Beaudry, Paul & Portier, Franck, 2013.
"News Driven Business Cycles: Insights and Challenges,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9624, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Beaudry & Franck Portier, 2013. "News Driven Business Cycles: Insights and Challenges," NBER Working Papers 19411, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oscar Pavlov & Mark Weder, 2011.
"Countercyclical Markups and News-Driven Business Cycles,"
School of Economics Working Papers
2011-28, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Oscar Pavlov & Mark Weder, 2013. "Countercyclical Markups and News-Driven Business Cycles," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 16(2), pages 371-382, April.
- Oscar Pavlov & Mark Weder, 2012. "Countercyclical Markups and News-Driven Business Cycles," School of Economics Working Papers 2012-02, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Anca-Ioana Sirbu & Mark Weder, 2012. "News about Aggregate Demand and the Business Cycle," School of Economics Working Papers 2012-01, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.