Smuggling and supply response: Coffee in Ethiopia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 23 (1995)
Issue (Month): 10 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Other versions of this item:
- Stefan Dercon & Lulseged Ayalew, 1995. "Smuggling and supply response: coffee in Ethiopia," CSAE Working Paper Series 1995-05, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Stefan Dercon & Lulseged Ayalew, 1995. "Smuggling and supply response: coffee in Ethiopia," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/1995-05, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jagdish Bhagwati, 1981. "Alternative theories of illegal trade : Economic consequences and statistical detection," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 117(3), pages 409-427, September.
- Dercon, Stefan, 1993. "Peasant Supply Response and Macroeconomic Policies: Cotton in Tanzania," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 2(2), pages 157-94, October.
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Besley, Timothy, 1991. "Peasant supply response under rationing: The role of the food market," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 331-343, October.
- J. A. Hausman, 1976.
"Specification Tests in Econometrics,"
185, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Pitt, Mark M., 1981. "Smuggling and price disparity," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 447-458, November.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N & Hansen, Bent, 1973. "A Theoretical Analysis of Smuggling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 87(2), pages 172-87, May.
- Bevan, D. L. & Bigsten, A. & Collier, P. & Gunning, J. W., 1987. "Peasant supply response in rationed economies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 431-439, April.
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Besley, Timothy, 1989.
"General equilibrium with parallel markets for goods and foreign exchange: Theory and application to Ghana,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(12), pages 1921-1930, December.
- Azam, J.P. & Besley, T., 1988. "General Equilibrium With Parallel Markets For Goods And Foreign Exchange: Theory And Application For Ghana," Papers 143, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Askari, Hossein & Cummings, John Thomas, 1977. "Estimating Agricultural Supply Response with the Nerlove Model: A Survey," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 257-92, June.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Jones, Christine & Roemer, Michael, 1989. "Markets under price controls in partial and general equilibrium," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(12), pages 1881-1893, December.
- Dercon, Stefan, 2006.
"Economic reform, growth and the poor: Evidence from rural Ethiopia,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 1-24, October.
- Stefan Dercon, 2001. "Economic Reform, Growth and the Poor: Evidence from Rural Ethiopia," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2001-08, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Stefan Dercon, 2001. "Economic reform, growth and the poor: evidence from rural Ethiopia," CSAE Working Paper Series 2001-08, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Rashid, Shahidur & Assefa, Meron & Ayele, Gezahegne, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Ethiopia," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48519, World Bank.
- Ana María Ibañez Londoño & Juan Carlos Muñoz Mora & Philip Verwimp, 2013. "Abandoning Coffee under the Threat of Violence and the Presence of Illicit Crops. Evidence from Colombia," HiCN Working Papers 150, Households in Conflict Network.
- Sterken, Elmer, 1999.
"Demand for money and shortages in Ethiopia,"
CDS Research Reports
199909, University of Groningen, Centre for Development Studies (CDS).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.