Political economy, information and incentives1
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 43 (1999)
Issue (Month): 4-6 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:ciredw:hal-00850682 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicolas Porteiro & Matthias Dahm, 2004.
"The Political Economy of Interest Groups: Pressure and Information,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings
352, Econometric Society.
- DAHM, Matthias & PORTEIRO, Nicolas, 2003. "The political economy of interest groups: pressure and information," CORE Discussion Papers 2003057, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hallegatte, Stephane & Fay, Marianne & Vogt-Schilb, Adrien, 2013. "Green industrial policies : when and how," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6677, The World Bank.
- John Gilbert & Reza Oladi, 2011.
"Net Campaign Contributions, Agricultural Interests, and Votes on Liberalizing Trade with China,"
201102, Utah State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- John Gilbert & Reza Oladi, 2012. "Net campaign contributions, agricultural interests, and votes on liberalizing trade with China," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 150(3), pages 745-769, March.
- John Gilbert & Reza Oladi, 2011. "Net Campaign Contributions, Agricultural Interests, and Votes on Liberalizing Trade with China," Working Papers 2011-02, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2014. "Theory of civil war under asymmetric information," MPRA Paper 57600, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laussel, Didier & van Ypersele, Tanguy, 2012. "When the squeakiest wheel gets the most oil: Exploiting one's nuisance power," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 1593-1606.
- Matthias Dahm & Nicolás Porteiro, 2006.
"Informational Lobbying under the Shadow of Political Pressure,"
06.14, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Dahm & Nicolás Porteiro, 2008. "Informational lobbying under the shadow of political pressure," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 531-559, May.
- Matthias Dahm & Nicolas Porteiro, 2005. "Informational Lobbying under the Shadow of Political Pressure," Discussion Papers 1409, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Hallegatte, Stephane & Heal, Geoffrey & Fay, Marianne & Treguer, David, 2011.
"From growth to green growth -- a framework,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5872, The World Bank.
- Eric Maskin, 2004.
"Jean-Jacques Laffont: A Look Back,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 2(5), pages 913-923, 09.
- Adrien Vogt-Shilb & Guy MEUNIER & StÃ©phane Hallegate, 2013.
"Should marginal abatement costs differ across sectors? The effect of low-carbon capital accumulation,"
221666, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- Vogt-Schilb, Adrien & Meunier, Guy & Hallegatte, Stephane, 2013. "Should marginal abatement costs differ across sectors ? the effect of low-carbon capital accumulation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6415, The World Bank.
- Francesco Giuli & Marco Manzo, 2005. "Protecting Savings: Do We Need a Supervision Authority?," Working Papers 84, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Adrien Vogt-Schilb & Stéphane Hallegatte, 2013.
"Marginal Abatement Cost Curves and the Optimal Timing of Mitigation Measures,"
2013.89, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Vogt-Schilb, Adrien & Hallegatte, Stéphane, 2014. "Marginal abatement cost curves and the optimal timing of mitigation measures," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 645-653.
- Adrien Vogt-Schilb & Stéphane Hallegatte, 2014. "Marginal abatement cost curves and the optimal timing of mitigation measures," Post-Print hal-00916328, HAL.
- Vogt-Schilb, Adrien & Hallegatte, Stephane, 2011. "When starting with the most expensive option makes sense : use and misuse of marginal abatement cost curves," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5803, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.